- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Wants Deepika Padukone To Apologize For TikTok Challenge On Chhapaak Look!
- News 23-year-old man arrested for rape of minor girl in UP's Fatehpur
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Sports Premier League, Big Match Focus: Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bollywood diva, Priyanka Chopra Jonas is on a promotional spree for her upcoming film, The Sky Is Pinkand she has been making gorgeous fashion statements. After making a vibrant splash in her yellow number, the actress flaunted another outfit from her promotional wardrobe and unlike the last outfit, this attire of hers was a traditional delight.
So lately, Priyanka Chopra was seen in a black floral sari on the sets of Dance Deewane 2, which is judged by Madhuri Dixit Nene, Tushar Kalia, and Shashank Khaitan. The actress looked absolutely stunning in her ethnic attire. So, let's take a close look at her beautiful sari and decode it.
Priyanka Chopra Jonasopted for a stunning sari, which was by designer, Sabyasachi, who had also designed Priyanka Chopra's traditional wedding outfit. Her sari was enhanced by multi-hued floral patterns. Priyanka paired her sari with a simple strappy matching blouse. Styled by Ami Patel, she draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and looked gorgeous as always. The Bajirao Mastaniactress accessorised her look with black bangles, silver-toned rings, and ethnic earrings. Her beautiful jewellery came from Ayana Silver Jewellery. She further upped her accessory game with a wrist watch.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas(@priyankachopra) on
On the makeup front, Priyanka Chopra went for a minimal base marked by soft contouring, filled brows, kohled eyes, pink-hued eyeshadow, light blush, and dark pink lip shade. The desi girl spruced up her desi avatar with a tiny black bindi. She left her side-parted tresses loose.
We really loved Priyanka Chopra Jonas'sari look. And we hope she has more desi outfits in store for us. What do you think about her black floral sari? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Picture credits: Ami Patel