- 3 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 4 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu To Make Her Directorial Debut: Takes A Break From Acting!
- Sports Coronavirus: IOA hands over Rs 2 crore to Sports Minister on behalf of NSFs, athletes
- News Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to all CMs, seeks their views on extension of coronavirus lockdown
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Priyanka Chopra is sizzling hot. And we don't doubt that a bit. After coming back home from the States, Priyanka has become quite an eye-candy. In fact, now we have all the more reasons to cover her.
Last week, PC was all over the place. And we got to cover some great outfits. Boy! States has really changed PC's wardrobe and we are loving it. Maybe it's just her or the New York vibe, but her wardrobe has definitely changed. Even her casuals are perfectly put together these days.
Start of the week, we saw her wearing a Miu Miu red jacket straight from the runway... Messy hair and a black camisole matched perfectly.
Then she found sporting an off-shoulder dress. The printed black dress was by the label Peter Pilotto. She matched the dress with black pumps and looked lovely!
Later we spotted her at the airport as well. And she was nailing the military colour. She was sporting skinnies and a matching jacket with a grey camisole paired with white sneakers.
Another one of her travel looks involved a hipster look. A simple pair of casuals and an additional maxi jacket paired with a boxy handbag.
And boy, the most appealing of all was her desi look which she effortlessly pulled off with an Anita Dongre suit...
We think we all can learn something from Priyanka here and that is look lovely with an attitude.