A couple of days ago, Priyanka Chopra graced the jewellery giant Tiffany's event, and this time, she attended the Golden Heart Awards, which was held at Spring Studios in New York. However, for this event, Priyanka ditched her glittery dress and instead went for a plain-hued number. She wore a Michael Kors number and looked awesome as ever.
Priyanka wore a blue dress, which was sharply collared and structural. Her suede attire was full-sleeved and was a bit towards the flared side. A perfect winter dress, we thought it was a simple attire with nuanced details. Stitched to perfection, her dress was shirt-style and featured a button-down feature. It had pockets on either side and the outfit accentuated her slender frame too.
She paired her outfit with golden bondage-inspired pencil heels, which went well with the attire. The actress accessorised her look with a sleek pendant and dazzling studs, which notched up her avatar. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a deep magenta lip shade and subtle kohl. She made an impeccable hairdo to enhance her look. Priyanka also carried a small potli bag with her.
So, how did you find Priyanka's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!