A couple of days ago, Priyanka Chopra graced the jewellery giant Tiffany's event, and this time, she attended the Golden Heart Awards, which was held at Spring Studios in New York. However, for this event, Priyanka ditched her glittery dress and instead went for a plain-hued number. She wore a Michael Kors number and looked awesome as ever.
Priyanka wore a blue dress, which was sharply collared and structural. Her suede attire was full-sleeved and was a bit towards the flared side. A perfect winter dress, we thought it was a simple attire with nuanced details. Stitched to perfection, her dress was shirt-style and featured a button-down feature. It had pockets on either side and the outfit accentuated her slender frame too.
She paired her outfit with golden bondage-inspired pencil heels, which went well with the attire. The actress accessorised her look with a sleek pendant and dazzling studs, which notched up her avatar. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a deep magenta lip shade and subtle kohl. She made an impeccable hairdo to enhance her look. Priyanka also carried a small potli bag with her.
So, how did you find Priyanka's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship