The Zee Cine Awards 2018 took place last night and we saw many celebrities streaming in with their gorgeous and astounding style statements.
While we did not find a few celebrities going wrong with their style statements, some of them really styled themselves below our expectations. Few stars were much capable of doing better than their actual style statements at the event. Let us take a detailed note.
We have mostly categorized her as one of the best dressed for various events; but at the Zee Cine Awards 2018 night, she left us totally disappointed. She was wearing this super-bright teal green outfit, which was seemed too lame and did not match our expectations.
Taapsee could be in the list is itself very disappointing; moreover, after carrying such a wonderful dress. It is not always the dress which makes you look bad, but also the way you balance it, which matters. Taapsee could have looked gorgeous in the shimmery dress had she not tried the weird hairstyle, which was in no way suiting the look.
Another Bollywood fashionista broke our hearts with her 'not so good' style statement. Nidhhi was wearign this golden gown from Falguni and Shane Peacock. The gown was great and she was also looking good, unless she became very clumsy with the attire. She was uncomfortable and was seen balancing the sleeves and the trail.
Tanisha's attire for the event was quite clumsy. The strapless side-slit gown might have looked better if she would have carried it in a much more attractive way. The attire was very gorgeous but the actress disappointed us by carrying it in a very unattractive and clumsy manner. We, in fact, even loved the attire and shoes combination. Another thing which we disliked was that the combination of jewellery, worn with the attire, which was totally a misfit with it.
The dapper we had proudly labelled turned us down with his do-able style book. Sid was wearing a black tuxedo suit along with a black bow-tie and slip-on boots. The subtle polka dots printed on the suit did make us a bit happy; but the shoes totally turned us down.
Do you agree with us? If you do, let us know in the comments section and if you disapprove, make sure you let us know your views.
Share the article!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss