- 29 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The Zee Cine Awards 2018 took place last night and we saw many celebrities streaming in with their gorgeous and astounding style statements.
While we did not find a few celebrities going wrong with their style statements, some of them really styled themselves below our expectations. Few stars were much capable of doing better than their actual style statements at the event. Let us take a detailed note.
We have mostly categorized her as one of the best dressed for various events; but at the Zee Cine Awards 2018 night, she left us totally disappointed. She was wearing this super-bright teal green outfit, which was seemed too lame and did not match our expectations.
Taapsee could be in the list is itself very disappointing; moreover, after carrying such a wonderful dress. It is not always the dress which makes you look bad, but also the way you balance it, which matters. Taapsee could have looked gorgeous in the shimmery dress had she not tried the weird hairstyle, which was in no way suiting the look.
Another Bollywood fashionista broke our hearts with her 'not so good' style statement. Nidhhi was wearign this golden gown from Falguni and Shane Peacock. The gown was great and she was also looking good, unless she became very clumsy with the attire. She was uncomfortable and was seen balancing the sleeves and the trail.
Tanisha's attire for the event was quite clumsy. The strapless side-slit gown might have looked better if she would have carried it in a much more attractive way. The attire was very gorgeous but the actress disappointed us by carrying it in a very unattractive and clumsy manner. We, in fact, even loved the attire and shoes combination. Another thing which we disliked was that the combination of jewellery, worn with the attire, which was totally a misfit with it.
The dapper we had proudly labelled turned us down with his do-able style book. Sid was wearing a black tuxedo suit along with a black bow-tie and slip-on boots. The subtle polka dots printed on the suit did make us a bit happy; but the shoes totally turned us down.
Do you agree with us? If you do, let us know in the comments section and if you disapprove, make sure you let us know your views.
Share the article!