- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- News Have agreed on text of phase one trade deal, says China on US pact
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The 'CityLights' actress and Rajkummar Rao's girlfriend, Patralekhaa, is quite a glamorous chic. Be it her Lecoanet Hemant abstract gown or a shirt dress by Theory, Patralekhaa is slaying stylishly like anything off-screen.
The actress was recently spotted in an Urvashi Joneja summery breezy dress. The diva looked so pretty and cute that we couldn't take our eyes off her. Her concrete citrus panelled outfit had a psychedelic touch that we so loved. With the dress, Patralekhaa brought back the popular adage, 'Orange Is The New Black'. Actually, she wore both the colours like a boss!
Her voluminous kaftan-styled attire was splashed in orange, black, and white prints. While the background of her dress was coloured orange, the black and white triangle prints are what accentuated the beautiful dress. This interesting outfit also effectively enhanced her petite frame and the boat-neck style neckline went perfectly with the dress.
We are sure Patralekhaa, in this gorgeous dress, would have made some envy and others going weak in the knees.
The starlet's black-hued Chloé shoes were bang-on with the orange dress. She also accessorised her look with black Varnika Arora studs and a classy bag.
Styled by Devki B, Patralekhaa sensibly colour-blocked her orange with black and her side-swept hair was done amazingly.
We must give Patralekhaa 10 on 10 for this look. Did you like her in this Urvashi Joneja dress as much as we did?