The lead cast of Golmaal Again, the fourth sequel of the movie, were present at the trailer launch of the event.
Known for its huge line of lead cast, the movie is set to release sometime soon.
At the trailer launch, the cast including actors Parineeti Chopra and Tabu were present, in their utmost decked up avatars.
Parineeti wore a petrol green coloured mini dress which had a printed body. She matched the dress with a pair of black heels and a hair updo. She had crepe bandage around one foot.
Tabu looked really pretty as she wore a pair of separates including a printed one-shoulder top and a printed long skirt, both from Nikasha.
She wore dangling earrings from Amrapali and completed the attire with sandals.
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best
- Parineeti Chopra And Tabu's Promotional 'Blue' Style Books