The lead cast of Golmaal Again, the fourth sequel of the movie, were present at the trailer launch of the event.
Known for its huge line of lead cast, the movie is set to release sometime soon.
At the trailer launch, the cast including actors Parineeti Chopra and Tabu were present, in their utmost decked up avatars.
Parineeti wore a petrol green coloured mini dress which had a printed body. She matched the dress with a pair of black heels and a hair updo. She had crepe bandage around one foot.
Tabu looked really pretty as she wore a pair of separates including a printed one-shoulder top and a printed long skirt, both from Nikasha.
She wore dangling earrings from Amrapali and completed the attire with sandals.
- Parineeti Chopra's Burgundy Hairdo And Sassy Airport Attire Is The Coolest Combination Ever
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra Boast Anti-Trending Elaborate Bridal Outfits For The Latest Shoot
- Parineeti Chopra's New Hair Colour And Street-Style Look Was Totally Stare-Worthy
- Parineeti Chopra’s Quirky LBD Proves That Priyanka’s Bash Is Not A Traditional Affair
- Woah! Arjun Kapoor And Parineeti Chopra Set The Ramp Ablaze At A Fashion Show
- Parineeti Chopra Ups Her Style Game In A Vibrant Floral Kurti