It is known already that the bubbly and beautiful Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra has been selected as Australia tourism's brand ambassador.
Parineeti is lately on a vacation in Australia and her travel style books are defitinely something which you would like to grab off her wardrobe.
Among her latest looks, we liked two of them and we are listing them down here.
One of her looks was in a blue cold shoulder frock dress by Ankita Choksey which she wore with Lulu & Sky rainbow flats and rounded shades from Opium.
The other look was cooler where she was striding on the streets of Sydney in a set of street style casuals. She wore a white tee with black chinos, black leather jacket and a black scarf. The monochrome style book was worn with furry camel boots.
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best
- Iulia Vantur Looked Pretty In Her Spring-special Floral Style Book