- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 1 hr ago Pregnancy And Birth: Side Effects of Epidural Injections On Mother And Foetus
- 2 hrs ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- 7 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- News 'Does it behave a CM to make such utterances': Tejashwi slams Nitish during Bihar assembly
- Sports Premier Badminton League: PBL Season 6 postponed due to Covid 19 pandemic
- Movies Randeep Hooda To Make His Digital Debut With Neerraj Pathak's Cop Thriller Series Inspector Avinash
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Finance Railways Launches New Online System For Employees To Check PF Balance, Apply For Advance
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Amid growing pandemic, working from home has definitely become the new normal and yes, we don't want to be in our nightsuits the whole day long. On the contrary, some of us want to dress up a bit as it makes us feel more at work and sometimes even confident. Now, of course, we wouldn't be dressing in strictly formal unless there's a serious Zoom meeting but nonetheless, slipping into something that is a cross between formal and informal sounds like a fabulous idea. So, if that's what on your mind, we have an outfit suggestion for you. And the outfit that we are decoding was flaunted by Aditi Rao Hydari recently. She exuded cheerful vibes with her ensemble and gave us a vibrant ensemble idea to look forward to.
Styled by Sanam Ratansi, Aditi Rao Hydari wore a pink-hued number and in fact, she captioned her picture, "Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink" ~ Lilly Pulitzer". Well, her ensemble was from H&M and we thought it was an absolutely stylish and unique number. She wore a printed pink top that was full-sleeved and featured abstract patterns. Her pants were high-waist and were flared at the hem. It was a bright pink and her pants seemed totally comfy. The Padmaavat actress paired her ensemble with black sandals, which went well with her look.
She didn't wear jewellery and kept her makeup light and fresh too. The actress wore a pink lip shade, which quite definitely complemented her look. The eye makeup was subtle and the side-swept highlighted tresses completed her stylish look. Aditi Rao Hydari looked fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Nirali Shah