- News So what's wrong with West Bengal becoming Kashmir? Omar Abdullah's swipe at BJP leader Suvendhu Adhikari
- Sports RCB IPL 2021 Time Table: Royal Challengers Bangalore Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Amid growing pandemic, working from home has definitely become the new normal and yes, we don't want to be in our nightsuits the whole day long. On the contrary, some of us want to dress up a bit as it makes us feel more at work and sometimes even confident. Now, of course, we wouldn't be dressing in strictly formal unless there's a serious Zoom meeting but nonetheless, slipping into something that is a cross between formal and informal sounds like a fabulous idea. So, if that's what on your mind, we have an outfit suggestion for you. And the outfit that we are decoding was flaunted by Aditi Rao Hydari recently. She exuded cheerful vibes with her ensemble and gave us a vibrant ensemble idea to look forward to.
Styled by Sanam Ratansi, Aditi Rao Hydari wore a pink-hued number and in fact, she captioned her picture, "Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink" ~ Lilly Pulitzer". Well, her ensemble was from H&M and we thought it was an absolutely stylish and unique number. She wore a printed pink top that was full-sleeved and featured abstract patterns. Her pants were high-waist and were flared at the hem. It was a bright pink and her pants seemed totally comfy. The Padmaavat actress paired her ensemble with black sandals, which went well with her look.
She didn't wear jewellery and kept her makeup light and fresh too. The actress wore a pink lip shade, which quite definitely complemented her look. The eye makeup was subtle and the side-swept highlighted tresses completed her stylish look. Aditi Rao Hydari looked fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Nirali Shah