- 6 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 7 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 10 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 13 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News Monsoon session to begin on July 18
- Finance Will Gold Rates Keep Falling? Dropped Rs. 1000 In 2 Days: Good For Indian Investors?
- Sports Verstappen defends Piquet after Hamilton slur: 'He's definitely not a racist'
- Movies Ponniyin Selvan: Karthi's Look For The Mani Ratnam Project Goes Viral!
- Technology Samsung Student Advantage Program Offers: Discounts You Can Avail
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
Born on 9 July 1979, Urvashi Dholakia is best known for her role as Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay season one. As we all know, Komolika is one of the most iconic characters on Indian television and it's only because of the brilliant acting done by the actress. The rolling of her hair strand with the musical tune of Nikaa in the background, gave her character an identity and significance. Her stylish aura and fashionable looks in all the episodes never failed to catch anyone's attention. As Urvashi turns a year older today, let us take a look at the outfits, sported by her as Komolika in the serial.
Urvashi Dholakia In A Black Suit
Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika sported a black and white ethnic suit, which consisted of a half-sleeved kurti and white dupatta. Her kurti was accentuated by silver embellished patterns and she accessorised her look with a pair of big silver-toned earrings and a pendant chain neckpiece. The actress pulled back her tresses into a half high-bun and let the remaining curly tresses loose. Four silver bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, black eye shadow, and glossy light pink lip shade rounded out her look.
Urvashi Dholakia In A Dual-Toned Saree
Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika donned a dual-toned (purple and green) saree, which was accentuated by subtle silver dotted prints. She draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed itwith a strapless dark yellow blouse. As always, her jewellery game was very strong. She opted for a pair of long silver-toned earrings, a plunging mangalsutra, an armlet, bangles, wrist watch, and rings. Big red vermilion, vertical bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark-hued eye shadow, and glossy lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her tresses into a half hairdo and let the remaining straight tresses loose.
Urvashi Dholakia In A Striped Saree
Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika draped a saree, which was accentuated by black and white striped patterns. She draped the pallu in a nivi style and teamed it with a sleeveless black blouse. The actress notched up her look with a silver-toned necklace that had drop-detailing. She let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and wrapped up her look with vertical silver bindi, pointed brows, kohled eyes, dramatic black eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy nude pink lip shade.
Urvashi Dholakia In A Blue Dress
Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika was decked up in a sleeveless round-collar blue dress. She teamed her dress with a matching heavy feather-detailed stole, which added stylish quotient to her look. The diva upped her look with a pair of silver-toned earrings, an exquisite necklace, bracelet, and rings. She let loose her side-parted highlighted straight tresses and elevated her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, black eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and dark-hued glossy lip shade.
Urvashi Dholakia really nailed all her looks and did full justice to the character. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia!
Pic Credits: Instagram
- make up tipsUrvashi Dholakia Rocks Sharp Cat Eyeliner But Her Neon Nail Enamel Seems To Be The Perfect Colour For Summer
- bollywood wardrobeYour White Dress Edit Ft. Urvashi Dholakia And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- make up tipsUrvashi Dholakia Goes Creative With Her Eye Makeup And Flaunts Blue And Yellow Liner!
- bollywood wardrobeIndian Television Academy Awards 2020: Best And Worst Dressed Celebrities From The Starry Event
- make up tipsUrvashi Dholakia Or Hina Khan, Who Nailed The Two Tone Eyeliner Look With Neon Yellow And Black Colour Better?
- make up tipsYear Ender: 5 Celebs-Approved Eyeliner Trends That Ruled 2020 And Might Dominate 2021 As Well
- make up tipsZee Rishtey Awards 2020: Urvashi Dholakia, Reem Shaikh And Other Divas With Beautiful Make-up Looks
- make up tipsUrvashi Dholakia Masters Triple Winged Eyeliner Trend And Now It’s Your Turn!
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2020: Vidya Balan, Hina Khan And Urvashi Dholakia’s Red Outfits To Brighten Up The Day
- bollywood wardrobeUrvashi Dholakia In Dark Blue And Light-Blue Pretty Ethnic Suits, Pick Your Favourite Shade!
- hair careHair Tutorial: Hina Khan Has 3 Easy Hairstyle Ideas For Girls With Short Hair
- bollywood wardrobeHina Khan Gives Summer Goals In Her Under 4K Green Ruffle Dress But Her ‘Sexy’ Hair Pin Is Worth-Stealing