TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Just when Bollywood was getting rather regressive in terms of fashion, the forever effervescent Madhuri Dixit-Nene stepped in and subconsciously took charge of the style domain. The diva with a zillion dollar smile not only gained popularity because of her iconic individualistic attires in the movie but also raised the bars for her fellow actresses.
The power-packed performer and gracious dancer, Madhuri is one of the top ten fashionistas from Bollywood. Today's divas still follow and get inspired by her stunning outfits that she donned in her movies.
From being a traditional bride, girl-next-door to a badass femme fatale, Madhuri has sported all the looks like a pro. She made it all seem like a cakewalk. On her 51st birthday, let's just sit back and admire her classic beauty and cultivated style.
1. The Emerald Green Lehenga From Devdas
Ace designer Neeta Lulla designed this iconic green lehenga for Madhuri Dixit. This beautiful traditional attire was adorned with intricate embroidery and the diva was bedecked in heavy gold jewellery.
2. The Iconic Orange Sari From Beta
Who can forget the 'Dhak Dhak Karne Laga' orange and copper sari that Madhuri donned in a dance number with Anil Kapoor? This smoking hot outfit became as famous as her dance and a number of Bollywood divas have been inspired by this sari thereafter.
3. The Traditional Meets Modern Look From Dedh Ishqiya
While she maintained a traditional look in Dedh Ishqiya, Madhuri gave her desi avatar, a contemporary touch by donning pastel shades, sporting minimal jewellery, and wearing sunglasses.
4. The Quirky Look From Tezaab
Madhuri popularised the fun and flirty vibrant wear in 'Ek Do Teen' song that featured off-shoulder pink blouse and multicoloured skirt. The diva also accessorized her look in this super sensational number with diamond jewellery and her yellow scarf was simply unmissable.
5. The Femme Fatale In Pukar
Madhuri wore western outfits in her movie with equal aplomb. In a dance number, 'Que Sera Sera' with Prabhu Deva, she rocked this all-black body-hugging outfit and accentuated it with a metallic belt and killer boots.