- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 06 August 2020
- 13 hrs ago Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- 13 hrs ago 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) You Should Know
- 15 hrs ago We Are Sure You Would Want To Bookmark Dia Mirza’s Cotton Muslin Jamdani Saree
- Technology Amazon Prime Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- News Want to donate for Ayodhya Ram Mandir construction? Here's how you can contribute
- Sports ICC looking for a bio-security manager for Women's 50-over World Cup in New Zealand
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty's Lawyer On Her Being 'Absconding': She Is A Law-abiding Citizen
- Finance 5 Obstacles In Claiming Health Insurance For COVID-19 Treatment
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Nushrat Bharucha wears the most wonderful dresses and this time, she gave us an orange dress goal that came from her photoshoot for the FHM magazine. The actress captioned the picture as, 'Orange you glad you know me'. She looked gorgeous and made us want to pray that COVID-19 ends soon so that we could all slip into pretty dresses. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, seated in a car, Nushrat was a vision to behold in her dress. It was a gorgeous vibrant number that was accentuated by a strapless cropped bustier that featured sleeves and a skirt. Her bright orange attire was accentuated by striped patterns and she looked amazing in it. It was asymmetrical number and featured a slit at the centre. It was a stunning number and we also loved her ensemble.
As for the accessories, she kept her jewellery game light and minimal. The makeup was highlighted by orange lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The eye makeup was light and the messy side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. Nushrat Bharucha has been giving us a lot of dress goals and this dress, we surely know you wish you had.
So, what do you think about Nushrat Bharucha's attire and look? Let us know that.