- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 April 2021
- 20 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 21 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 23 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 5 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Continues Its Strong Run!
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days: Discount Offers On Budget And Mid-Range Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: A great fightback by Mumbai Indians, says elated captain Rohit Sharma
- News Give relief, ramp up health infra: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis on Janta Curfew in Maharashtra
- Automobiles BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Recently, Bollywood actress Nushrat Bharucha took to her Instagram handle to announce her next upcoming film Chhalaang. The actress shared a picture in which she is seen dressed in a casual yet pretty salwar suit and Rajkummar Rao in a very simple outfit. On the other hand, Ranveer Singh too shared the first look of his upcoming film, Jayeshbhai Jordaar. The actor gave retro vibes with his orange shirt and grey pants.
The trio Nushrat, Rajkummar, and Ranveer perfectly presented the fashion of small-town people. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Nushrat Bharucha And Rajkummar Rao's Outfits In 'Chhalaang'
So, Nushrat Bharucha donned a three-fourth-sleeved green-hued kurti, which was accentuated by embroidered red prints. She paired it with a light-pink hued salwar, that featured red floral accents. The actress draped a matching dupatta around her neck and completed her look with nude-hued platform heels. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a low braided tail. Nushrat accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings.
On the other hand, Rajkummar Rao opted for a green polo t-shirt and had paired it with dusky pants. He teamed his ensemble with a three-fourth-sleeved light-grey hued jacket. The actor completed his look with a pair of shoes.
Ranveer Singh's Outfit In 'Jayeshbhai Jordaar' Poster
So, in the poster, Ranveer Singh is seen dressed in a half-sleeved black printed collar orange-hued shirt, which featured tiny white dots and a pocket-square. He teamed it with grey dusky pants and black statement belt. He accessorised his look with a gold-toned wrist watch, wristbands, and rings. The actor gave retro vibes with his casual attire.
So, whta do you think about their looks? Do let us know in the comment section.