- News DDC polls: J&K all set for first elections post Article 370 abrogation; Phase 1 voting today
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Bollywood actress Nushrat Bharucha is currently on a slaying spree as she is promoting her upcoming film Chhalaang, which is all set to premiere this Diwali on 13 November on Amazon Prime Video. For the recent promotional rounds, the actress opted for two different outfits- one was white formal attire while the other was a party-perfect blue western dress. So, let us take a close look at her outfits and decode it for fashion goals.
Nushrat Bharucha In A White Formal Attire
Nushrat Bharucha was decked up in a cold-shoulder classic-collar white shirt that had loose full sleeves. Styled by Nidhi Jeswani, she tucked her shirt with a high-waist matching ankle-length pants while the white statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Nushrat's outfit came from the label Zeme and she accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings from the label Ayana. The actress let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
Nushrat Bharucha In A Blue Western Dress
Nushrat Bharucha gave party fashion goals in her sleeveless plunging-neckline blue dress. Her body-hugging dress was accentuated by side slit and she upped her look with a gold-toned chain neckpiece from the label Ayana. She sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, pink-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade, elevated her look. The actress tied her sleek tresses into a neat high ponytail and looked stunning.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Nushrat Bharucha? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nushrat Bharucha