- Technology Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The super stylish Nushrat Bharucha graced the GQ Men Of The Year Awards night in a sizzling black gown. She looked awesome as ever in an off-shouldered gown that was accentuated by modern designing sensibilities.
It was a resplendent number by Reem Acra and her attire clearly epitomized glamour. It was marked by sharp edges and accentuated her slender frame. Her gown was floor-length with a train. It was a structural attire with flared ends and made for a classic evening party number. With her attire, she proved to us that simplicity is always attractive.
However, her outfit of the night was not that simple. Her attire was updated by a dazzling detail, which made her ensemble a lot more magnificent. The neckline of Nushrat's gown was adorned with intricate jewelled embellishment, which added an interesting dimension to her look. We also loved the star feature on her dress.
Nushrat paired her sleeveless outfit with complementing jewellery that came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. The actress looked radiant and her makeup was highlighted by smokey eyes and pink lip shade. Her long sleek tresses were back-combed and that completed her glam avatar.
So, how did you find her look? Let us know in the comment section.