The super stylish Nushrat Bharucha graced the GQ Men Of The Year Awards night in a sizzling black gown. She looked awesome as ever in an off-shouldered gown that was accentuated by modern designing sensibilities.
It was a resplendent number by Reem Acra and her attire clearly epitomized glamour. It was marked by sharp edges and accentuated her slender frame. Her gown was floor-length with a train. It was a structural attire with flared ends and made for a classic evening party number. With her attire, she proved to us that simplicity is always attractive.
However, her outfit of the night was not that simple. Her attire was updated by a dazzling detail, which made her ensemble a lot more magnificent. The neckline of Nushrat's gown was adorned with intricate jewelled embellishment, which added an interesting dimension to her look. We also loved the star feature on her dress.
Nushrat paired her sleeveless outfit with complementing jewellery that came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. The actress looked radiant and her makeup was highlighted by smokey eyes and pink lip shade. Her long sleek tresses were back-combed and that completed her glam avatar.
So, how did you find her look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood