- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 6 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 7 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021: Last two games we’ve adjusted to the conditions: Sam Curran after CSK’s win over RR
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
From the past few days, Indian playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh have been grabbing eyeballs with their lovely pictures from their wedding festivities. The two tied the knot on 24 October in Delhi and later in Punjab, on 26 October, a grand wedding reception was hosted. The pictures from their big day have taken the internet by storm. For the reception, Neha opted for a heavy silver lehenga and looked extremely beautiful in it. This lehenga of hers is what every soon-to-be bride must have in their wishlist. So, let us take a close look at her lehenga and decode it.
So, Neha Kakkar was dressed in a beautiful and regal silver tulle lehenga, which came from Falguni Shane Peacock India's collection. Her lehenga was accentuated by golden foil work and intricate embroidered patterns from ivory silk threads with shimmering embellishments. She teamed her heavy lehenga with a half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline heavily embellished blouse and sported two dupattas. One dupatta, she draped over her either shoulder that was sheer in fabric and featured heavy tassel-detailing at the border. With other same patterned dupatta, she covered her head and looked elegant. Neha accessorised her look with green-stone detailed silver-toned earrings and rings from the label Manimuktaa and matching dainty necklace by Archana Aggarwal. The red vermilion and chooda upped her newlywed avatar.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, glittering eye shadow, soft blush, and matte pink lip shade spruced up her look. Neha Kakkar pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low bun and looked radiant.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh opted for a blue tuxedo and looked dapper in it. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved long-lapel blazer and matching pants. He layered his blazer with a classic white shirt while the grey-hued bow-tie added fashion quotient to his look. Rohanpreet completed his look with a pair of ivory juttis and notched up his look with a few gold-toned rings. With white turban and stubble beard, he rounded out his look.
We absolutely loved Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh's outfits from their wedding reception. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.