- 1 hr ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 14 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 18 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 19 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For September 25; Get Netherworld Troop’s Blade And More
- News President Joe Biden feels India should have permanent membership in UNSC: MEA
- Finance CBDT: Gross Direct Tax Collections Spiked By 47% For The Financial Year FY 2021-22
- Movies Sonu Sood On Income Tax Raid At His Mumbai Home: I Welcomed Them Home & Made Sure They Were Comfortable
- Sports Why did De Villiers pick RCB over Manchester United and Chinnaswamy over Supersport Park? Check out!
- Education QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022 Released, Explore Top 10 Universities
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Indian playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh got married last weekend and the pictures from their wedding day have taken internet by storm. From singing romantic songs to complementing each other in coordinated outfits, the couple had a grand wedding and with that, they set major goals for all soon-to be brides and groom. While Neha stunned in her extremely beautiful red lehenga, Rohanpreet on the other hand, looked regal in his sherwani. So, let us take a close look at their ensembles and decode it.
So, Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet opted for colour co-ordinated outfits that came from Falguni Shane Peacock India. Neha looked beautiful in her red lehenga, which was accentuated by intricate silver-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved square-shaped neckline matching choli that featured block prints. The diva draped two sheer dupatta- one she draped over her one shoulder and with the other dupatta, she covered her head. She accessorised her look with a silver-toned nath from Merialmari, while-pearls detailed earrings, long heavy plunging-necklace, and rings by Archana Aggarwal. The pretty red chooda and kaleera from Om Sons upped her look.
With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the singer slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled thick brows, kohled eyes, shimmering white eyeliner, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint, spruced up her look. She pulled back her mid-parted curly tresses into a messy hairdo.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh was decked up in a full-sleeved blush-pink hued sherwani, which featured heavily embroidered patterns from red thread. He teamed his lovely sherwani with plain bottoms and completed his look with equally-pretty dupatta that had embroidered border. The red turban, short beard, and few rings, elevated his look.
We really liked the wedding look of Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Congratulations to the adorable couple!
Pic Credits: Neha Kakkar