- 16 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 17 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 19 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 22 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: A great fightback by Mumbai Indians, says elated captain Rohit Sharma
- Movies Vaadivaasal: Here Is A Major Update On The Suriya-Vetrimaaran Project!
- News Give relief, ramp up health infra: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis on Janta Curfew in Maharashtra
- Technology Possible Oppo Reno6 Variant Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- Automobiles BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Indian playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh got married last weekend and the pictures from their wedding day have taken internet by storm. From singing romantic songs to complementing each other in coordinated outfits, the couple had a grand wedding and with that, they set major goals for all soon-to be brides and groom. While Neha stunned in her extremely beautiful red lehenga, Rohanpreet on the other hand, looked regal in his sherwani. So, let us take a close look at their ensembles and decode it.
So, Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet opted for colour co-ordinated outfits that came from Falguni Shane Peacock India. Neha looked beautiful in her red lehenga, which was accentuated by intricate silver-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved square-shaped neckline matching choli that featured block prints. The diva draped two sheer dupatta- one she draped over her one shoulder and with the other dupatta, she covered her head. She accessorised her look with a silver-toned nath from Merialmari, while-pearls detailed earrings, long heavy plunging-necklace, and rings by Archana Aggarwal. The pretty red chooda and kaleera from Om Sons upped her look.
With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the singer slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled thick brows, kohled eyes, shimmering white eyeliner, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint, spruced up her look. She pulled back her mid-parted curly tresses into a messy hairdo.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh was decked up in a full-sleeved blush-pink hued sherwani, which featured heavily embroidered patterns from red thread. He teamed his lovely sherwani with plain bottoms and completed his look with equally-pretty dupatta that had embroidered border. The red turban, short beard, and few rings, elevated his look.
We really liked the wedding look of Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Congratulations to the adorable couple!
Pic Credits: Neha Kakkar