- Sports Paris Saint-Germain 2-2 Bordeaux: Champions pegged back again as old boys combine
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Movies Nivin Pauly And Abrid Shine Are Back Together: The Project To Start Rolling Soon?
- News 'India's duty to assist other countries': PM Modi after 3-city vaccine tour
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Indian playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh got married last weekend and the pictures from their wedding day have taken internet by storm. From singing romantic songs to complementing each other in coordinated outfits, the couple had a grand wedding and with that, they set major goals for all soon-to be brides and groom. While Neha stunned in her extremely beautiful red lehenga, Rohanpreet on the other hand, looked regal in his sherwani. So, let us take a close look at their ensembles and decode it.
So, Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet opted for colour co-ordinated outfits that came from Falguni Shane Peacock India. Neha looked beautiful in her red lehenga, which was accentuated by intricate silver-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved square-shaped neckline matching choli that featured block prints. The diva draped two sheer dupatta- one she draped over her one shoulder and with the other dupatta, she covered her head. She accessorised her look with a silver-toned nath from Merialmari, while-pearls detailed earrings, long heavy plunging-necklace, and rings by Archana Aggarwal. The pretty red chooda and kaleera from Om Sons upped her look.
With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the singer slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled thick brows, kohled eyes, shimmering white eyeliner, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint, spruced up her look. She pulled back her mid-parted curly tresses into a messy hairdo.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh was decked up in a full-sleeved blush-pink hued sherwani, which featured heavily embroidered patterns from red thread. He teamed his lovely sherwani with plain bottoms and completed his look with equally-pretty dupatta that had embroidered border. The red turban, short beard, and few rings, elevated his look.
We really liked the wedding look of Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Congratulations to the adorable couple!
Pic Credits: Neha Kakkar