- 1 hr ago Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- 18 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 18 hrs ago Jessica Jones, Batwoman and Thor 4: LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 18 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try Minimalist Make-up & Ponytail Braid
- Movies Shilpa Shetty's OOPS Moment Goes Viral; Actress Has Her Own 'Marilyn Monroe' Shot!
- News Illegal sand mining: Supreme Court issues notices to Centre, CBI, 5 states
- Automobiles State-Wise Car Sales Report In India For FY2019 — Maharashtra Leads The Way With The Highest Sales
- Sports 1 Year: Tokyo Olympics unveil gold, silver, bronze medals
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Technology Honor 9X And 9X Pro Launched With Pop-Up Camera, Kirin 810, And More
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
The newly-married Neha Dhupia has taken a break from the rich traditional attires and has been slaying the casual looks. Right from sporting floral dresses to pleated skirts, Neha has defied the conventional new-bride fashion goals and instead has opted for a more casual look.
The actor was recently in Delhi for a phone-launch event and boy, her fashion game was so on-point. The actor, who hosted the Vogue BFF season 2, looked smart and relaxed in her black and white outfit. The actor was all-smiles at the occasion and gave us the closet goals, particularly for office wears.
She sported a white high-neck full-sleeves top and paired it with a symmetrical and sharp half-sleeves jacket. Neha teamed her shirt and jacket with a pair of denims that matched with her blazer's colour. Her black pencil heels were to die for and the ponytail beautifully accentuated her look.
However, the actress didn't keep her jewellery light. Her Lara Morakhia bracelet, ring and earrings were a bit on the ethnic side. Neha surely wanted to contrast her business-like look and add a tinge of drama to it. She was seen cheerfully clicking selfies and posing for the shutterbugs.
We think Neha Dhupia was dressed to the T. She, as always, was a stunner. We love her post-marriage avatar, do you too? Let us know your answers in the comments section.