On a rainy day, Neha Dhupia inspired us to don a sari and relive our childhood days spent playing in the rain. She looked radiant and unbothered by the pitter patter of rain. Rather, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Well, post her wedding, Neha is all the more beaming and cheerful.
Her fashion game is always on point but this time she took a break from her kaftan-styled dresses and went for something traditional and quirky. We absolutely thought she looked amazing in her sari that came from Payal Khandwala's latest collection. Her sari was not your typical floral or nature-inspired sari but something that had our eyes popping out.
So, she wore a striped sari that had both muted and vibrant shades. Her ethnic outfit of the day clearly mesmerised us. Her pleats area were grey and purple lined while her pallu was pure purple in shade. She enhanced her look with a half-sleeved red shirt blouse. It was a metallic and shimmery delight.
Her sari was contemporary yet a lot sophisticated. She sported a metallic grey bracelet and stunning tribal studs. Neha's makeup was to die-for whereas her middle-parted impeccable bun gave us hairstyling goals.
We thought Neha Dhupia looked like a vision come true in this edgy monsoon-ready sari. What about you? Let us know your views in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India