- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 8 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 9 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
While Sonam Kapoor had a big fat wedding, actress Neha Dhupia kept her wedding festivity under wraps until Karan Johar took to Instagram to congratulate the newly-married couple.
Yes, the 'Chup Chup Ke' actress got hitched to her beau Angad Bedi in an intimate affair at a gurudwara in New Delhi. And we thought that Neha is chilling and de-stressing in the capital. Well, we are as surprised as you are right now.
She looked like a dream on her wedding and unlike Sonam's red attire; she opted for a soft pastel shade ensemble. She was radiant and beaming in her blush pink Anita Dongre lehenga that was adorned with subtle floral motifs. Neha covered her head with a sheer dupatta, which had intricate embroidery on the border.
She accentuated her look with gold kaleeras, statement choker, earrings, a delicate maang tikka, and a vibrant bindi.
Neha was the most gorgeous bride ever!
Her husband and the 'Pink' actor, colour-coordinated his attire with hers as he donned a pristine white sherwani and enhanced it with a pink pocket square, shawl, and traditional pagdi. According to the customs, he also carried a ceremonial sword like a true warrior, which enhanced his look.
We wish the beautiful couple, Neha and Angad a bright future ahead!