While Sonam Kapoor had a big fat wedding, actress Neha Dhupia kept her wedding festivity under wraps until Karan Johar took to Instagram to congratulate the newly-married couple.
Yes, the 'Chup Chup Ke' actress got hitched to her beau Angad Bedi in an intimate affair at a gurudwara in New Delhi. And we thought that Neha is chilling and de-stressing in the capital. Well, we are as surprised as you are right now.
She looked like a dream on her wedding and unlike Sonam's red attire; she opted for a soft pastel shade ensemble. She was radiant and beaming in her blush pink Anita Dongre lehenga that was adorned with subtle floral motifs. Neha covered her head with a sheer dupatta, which had intricate embroidery on the border.
She accentuated her look with gold kaleeras, statement choker, earrings, a delicate maang tikka, and a vibrant bindi.
Neha was the most gorgeous bride ever!
Her husband and the 'Pink' actor, colour-coordinated his attire with hers as he donned a pristine white sherwani and enhanced it with a pink pocket square, shawl, and traditional pagdi. According to the customs, he also carried a ceremonial sword like a true warrior, which enhanced his look.
We wish the beautiful couple, Neha and Angad a bright future ahead!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu