- 1 hr ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 2 hrs ago 20 Foods You Should Eat Every Day For Clean Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack
- 3 hrs ago Ludo: Sanya Malhotra’s First Promotional Look In Colourful Co-ord Set Is Super Chic And Refreshing
- Finance METLDEX: India's First Tradable Real-Time Base Metals Index
- Movies Telugu Actor Prudhvi Raj Met With An Accident
- News On PM Modi's address to nation, Chirag Paswan's appeal to party candidates
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni shouldn’t bat lower than number 5: Ajit Agarkar
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: Central Government Employees Likely To Get DA Hike This Festive Season
- Automobiles Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 6,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
While Sonam Kapoor had a big fat wedding, actress Neha Dhupia kept her wedding festivity under wraps until Karan Johar took to Instagram to congratulate the newly-married couple.
Yes, the 'Chup Chup Ke' actress got hitched to her beau Angad Bedi in an intimate affair at a gurudwara in New Delhi. And we thought that Neha is chilling and de-stressing in the capital. Well, we are as surprised as you are right now.
She looked like a dream on her wedding and unlike Sonam's red attire; she opted for a soft pastel shade ensemble. She was radiant and beaming in her blush pink Anita Dongre lehenga that was adorned with subtle floral motifs. Neha covered her head with a sheer dupatta, which had intricate embroidery on the border.
She accentuated her look with gold kaleeras, statement choker, earrings, a delicate maang tikka, and a vibrant bindi.
Neha was the most gorgeous bride ever!
Her husband and the 'Pink' actor, colour-coordinated his attire with hers as he donned a pristine white sherwani and enhanced it with a pink pocket square, shawl, and traditional pagdi. According to the customs, he also carried a ceremonial sword like a true warrior, which enhanced his look.
We wish the beautiful couple, Neha and Angad a bright future ahead!