- News In 2014 elections at Jharkhand, J&K parties collected funds to tune of Rs 159 crore
- Finance India's First Debt PSU ETF Likely By December; To Fetch Better Return Than FD
- Movies Arjun Rampal And Mehr Jesia Granted Divorce; Daughters Mahikaa & Myra To Stay With Mother
- Sports Vinales turns the tables on Day 2 in Valencia test
- Technology Extraterrestrial Sugar Found In Meteorites; Clue To Life’s Origins?
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Nawazuddin Siddiqui is quite fashionable. The Manto actor is acclaimed for his acting prowess but a little is known about his fashion sense. Well, the recent outfit of Nawazuddin clearly proved his strong hold in the fashion department too. With his latest attire, he beckoned us to think beyond his acting skills. He was spotted with Sunny Leone at a shoot and this is what we have to say about Nawazuddin Siddiqui's ensemble.
So, the actor wore a patterned outfit that consisted of a tee, a jacket, and pants. His attire was about splash of patterns and classic colour-blocks. Nawazuddin's outfit was not everybody's cup of tea but given the versatile looks of his on-screen, it must not have been particularly difficult for him to pull off this number. His attire also gave us insight into the other side of him, which especially small town people could relate to. Nawazuddin Siddiqui's attire did highlight his keen observation on the fashion front too.
His ensemble could have been in tune with modern fashion sensibilities but there was an element of him in this number. It was an experimental number with a high level of contrasts, which seemed so synonymous to his filmography. The grey and black subtly-shimmery t-shirt contrasted the jacket that was enhanced by abstract patterns. The black and white striped pants caught our attention and while it went with his jacket in terms of hue, it absolutely pattern-blocked the tee. The black sturdy and laced boots notched up his style quotient. As for the accessories, he flaunted a star-shaped pendant chain.
We thought Nawazuddin Siddiqui looked amazing. So, what do you think about his attire and styling? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.