- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Australia: Messi scores as Argentina win 2-1 and qualify for quarterfinals
- News MCD Elections 2022: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; 1.45 cr electors eligible to vote
- Movies Throwback: When Deepika Padukone Said No To Cameos But Broke Her Stance For Hubby Ranveer Singh's Cirkus!
- Finance RBI Digital Rupee- How to Avail and Use e-Rupee?
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Navratri festival is all about worshipping goddess Durga, spreading joy, and of course dancing to the tunes of foot-tapping Garba music! This year, day 7 of the Navratri will have orange as the auspicious colour. The vibrant colour denotes positive energy, warmth, and joy. Leading Bollywood actresses like Ananya Panday, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali khan, and more have worn beautiful outfits that can make stunning Navratri wear! Get inspired by these ensembles and enjoy your time at the Navratri pandal!
Wondering which orange outfit will look festive-appropriate? Fret not. We have listed some amazing traditional as well as fusion-style looks donned by Bollywood divas!
Keep reading and find your best orange Navratri outfit from the list below:
Shraddha Kapoor in Orange Punjabi Suit
The gorgeous Shraddha Kapoor looked chic and pretty in this orange salwar suit. Her print-free outfit featured threadwork embroidery at the neckline, sleeves, and dupatta. Speaking of sleeve detailing, the exaggerated bell sleeves look trendy and eye-catchy. Shraddha accentuated her quintessential Indian look with jhumka earrings and a black bindi on her forehead.
Punjabi suits or salwar suits make a fuss-free and practical choice to wear at Navratri pandals. Pick a vibrant orange suit with detailing like gota patti work, zari border, or busy print to look festive-ready!
Sonali Bendre in Orange Anarkali Suit
Sonali Bendre dazzled in this stunning orange-pink Anarkali suit. Her ethnic attire featured intricate embroidery and zardozi work. She styled her ethnic attire with stud earrings and a messy bun hairdo with floral hair accessories!
Anarkali suits are synonymous with ease, comfort, and classic style. Since these suits offer perfect flair, you can perform twirl-inspired garba and dandiya steps easily!
Ananya Panday in Orange Co-ord Set
Ananya Panday is undoubtedly one of the most stylish actors we have today and she is never afraid to experiment with her style. Ananya wore this orange co-ord set that featured a crop top, flared and layered pants, and a matching floral cape. With subtle print, embroidery, and mirror work at the cape made this outfit festive-approved!
Co-ord sets are in trend now. Pick a set that features a vibrant orange colour and wear it as your orange Navratri outfit!
Sara Ali Khan in Orange Bandhani Saree
Sara Ali Khan wore this beautiful orange bandhani saree and teamed it up with a vibrant pink bandhani blouse. Sara wore shiny gold bangles to match the golden border of the saree and completed her Indian look with a bindi on her forehead!
Bandhani is a quintessential Gujarati print and pattern. Bandhani outfits like a saree, suit, or even dress add a festive vibe and looks festive-appropriate!
Pooja Hegde in Orange Ruffles Saree
Actress Pooja Hegde donned this modern ruffles saree in orange. We loved the contemporary layered look of the saree that featured leaf print. Pooja opted for a bralette-style blouse to add a subtle contrast to the contemporary saree. The mirror work on the bralette blouse added the bling factor and made it festive in all forms!
To flaunt a modern or fusion look this Navratri, choose a lovely saree that has a modern, abstract print or offbeat silhouette. If opting for a plain saree, then balance the festive look with a blingy, embroidery work blouse!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!