- 19 min ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 19 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- News In Pics: Effigies of Ravana go up in flames as India celebrates Dussehra
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Day 5 Highlights: Kili Paul Enters The House; Performs With Abdu Rozik And Mc Stan
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
Excited about the upcoming Navratri festival? We are sure you must be prepping up for the Garba dance steps but have you sorted out your Navratri dress code yet? This year, the Day 3 of Navratri will have royal blue as the auspicious colour. You can choose royal blue outfits that define richness, calmness, and tranquility. Bollywood beauties like Alia Bhatt, Madhuri Dixit, and others are seen donning lovely blue outfits that look festive-appropriate!
If you are wondering how to curate the royal blue outfit to look your serene best then don't worry. We have made the outfit selection simpler for you. Be it a traditional lehenga or a contemporary saree, the blue colour will look best on you!
Get inspired by the Bollywood beauties to look chic and elegant in the Royal Blue Navratri outfit:
Alia Bhatt in Blue Bandhani Lehenga
Alia looked chic and beautiful in this blue bandhani lehenga and choli look. The lehenga had a matte gold zari border detailing and a matching deep V-neck choli blouse. She glammed up the fusion style lehenga with statement Jhumka earrings and bindi on her forehead.
When in doubt, stick to the traditional print or pattern. Bandhani print is a quintessential print that originated in Gujarat and makes a fine pattern on clothes and accessories. Find your perfect ethnic wear inspiration from Alia's blue bandhani lehenga look!
Madhuri Dixit in Blue Modern Lehenga
The gorgeous Madhuri Dixit Nene looked super glam in this blue lehenga set that had a puff-sleeved blouse and a flared lehenga. The sequin work across the lehenga and blouse appeared shimmery and festive-ready.
There was a time when lehengas only featured an embroidery work and elbow sleeve choli or blouse. Now lehengas are available in modern and contemporary avatars too. Pick a quirky lehenga that can make a perfect choice for your royal blue Navratri outfit!
Mouni Roy in Blue Punjabi Suit
Actress Mouni Roy looked ethereal in this midnight blue sleeveless salwar suit. Her ethnic attire had white and silver Gota Patti work. She chose big statement earrings to accentuate her desi attire.
A salwar suit makes a go-to choice to enjoy dancing and performing the complicated-looking raas garba steps. You just need to ensure that, the outfit has some work detailing like embroidery work, zari border, sequin, beadwork, and more!
Shilpa Shetty in Blue Co-ord Set
Shilpa Shetty opted for a royal blue velvet co-ord set that looked nothing but chic and quirky. Her top featured detailing including a side knot,three-fourth puff sleeves, and a zari border detailing at the neckline. And the pants had a fit and flare look to them.
Modern and contemporary co-ords have become a trend now. You can pick a lovely blue co-ord ensemble that makes a suitable choice for a royal blue Navratri outfit!
Tamannaah Bhatia in Blue Contemporary Saree
Wish to opt for a lovely saree for the Navratri festival? Let the stunning Tamannaah Bhatia guide you over some offbeat saree styles. She donned a lovely contemporary blue saree that had a plain and layered look to it. Tamannaah matched the modern saree with a sequin halter neck blouse.
There is no denying that a traditional saree featuring a zari border or floral pattern print look festive-appropriate, you can break the fashion rule by opting for a contemporary ensemble to wear at Navratri celebrations!
Genelia Deshmukh in Blue Sequin Work Saree
A saree featuring sequin and beadwork? Definitely yes especially on the festive dressing front! Take a cue from Genelia's blue sequin work saree which she paired with a matching sleeveless blouse. To amp up her fusion avatar, she opted for a lovely statement choker and nude makeup look.
Sequin, shimmery sarees make an apt choice for special occasions and festivities. Go for a royal blue saree to match the day 3 colour of Navratri 2022!
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt’s Metallic Gold Avatar At The Time 100 Impact Awards 2022
- fashionMet Gala 2023 Theme - Karl Lagerfeld; Fashion Charity Event Will Honour Legendary Designer
- bollywood wardrobeBoF 500 Gala Paris: Deepika Padukone, Kylie Jenner, Jared Leto, And Others Dazzle At Fashion Event
- fashionParis Fashion Week 2022: Bella Hadid’s Spray-On Coperni Dress, Iconic Fashion Moment On The Runway!
- bollywood wardrobeAli Fazal And Richa Chadha Dazzle In Traditional Outfits For Their Pre-Wedding Ceremonies; See Pictures Here
- bollywood wardrobePS1 Promotions: Sobhita Dhulipala Looks Elegant In Sky Blue Saree [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeGQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeAli Fazal And Richa Chadha Pick Ethnic Style For Their Cocktail Bash; See Pictures Here
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties