- 8 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 8 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 8 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 10 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Mouni Roy and Isabelle Kaif flaunted almost similar lehengas recently and looked amazing. With their lehengas, the divas gave us floral lehenga goals and inspired us fashionably. Their outfits came from Picchika by Urvashi Sethi. While Isabelle Kaif was styled by Ami Patel, Mouni Roy was by Anuradha Khurana. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Picture Credit: K Vinayak
Isabelle Kaif's Floral Lehenga
Isabelle Kaif gave us a lehenga goal with her lehenga. She looked gorgeous in her ensemble and wore the Bouganville's on Pista lehenga. It was a hand-painted lehenga splashed in the shades of cherry red on a pure silk organza lehenga. The lehenga was accentuated by pista hue and she paired her exquisite lehenga with a silk blouse that was knotted at the back and added to the bold quotient. Her lehenga came with a painted chiffon dupatta. She accessorised her lehenga with elaborate earrings from Joolry, which went well with her attire. The makeup was meticulously-contoured and deep pink lip shade. The subtle kohl enhanced her look and the sleek long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: Mouni Roy's Instagram
Mouni Roy's Floral Lehenga
Mouni Roy looked breathtakingly beautiful in her floral lehenga that was fuchsia on organza from the label. Her lehenga was accentuated by hand-painted fuchsia in shades of pink. It was a pure silk organza lehenga that was ivory-hued and consisted of a halter blouse and voluminous skirt. Her lehenga came with a painted chiffon dupatta, which upped her traditional look. The diva's jewellery game was strong with a gemstones-adorned neckpiece and a complementing maangtikka from Golecha's Jewels. The makeup was highlighted by deep glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The impeccable long tresses completed her festive look.
So, whose lehenga look you liked more? Let us know that.