- 1 hr ago Penumbral Eclipse 2020: Date And Time Of The Last Lunar Eclipse Of The Year
- 2 hrs ago Here Are The Lyrics Of Gayatri Mantra Along With The Meaning
- 2 hrs ago Here’s The Lyrics Of Goddess Lakshmi’s Aarti
- 6 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- News Government ready for talks: Amit Shah appeals to protesting farmers
- Sports Premier League: Brighton and Hove Albion 1-1 Liverpool: VAR rescues Seagulls as Reds pay penalty
- Movies Master OTT Release; The Makers Of The Vijay Starrer Release An Official Statement
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Education HP SET Answer Key 2020 Released, Raise Objections Before December 14
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Technology Redmi 9A Gets Price Hike In India: New Price, Specifications
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
Mouni Roy's make-up looks are as much the talk of the town as her fashionable looks are. No doubt, the actress has a beautiful face and her natural beauty is what that attracts us the most. When it comes to her make-up look, well, the actress has a signature style that she often flaunts. She usually goes for bold eye make-up, followed by softly highlighted cheekbones and light lip shade to get the perfect pout. On Diwali, the Brahmastra actress was seen flaunting the similar kind of look as she got dressed in a beautiful lehenga.
Recently, Mouni treated us with her yet another gorgeous look on Instagram as she posted a series of pictures, sporting Picchika's floral printed lehenga. She teamed her lehenga with gold jewellery and went for soft yet glam make-up look. As always, her brows were well defined and pointed while the colour of her lipstick this time was pale pink. The cheekbones were softly contoured and highlighted and her eye make-up was highlighted by black winged eyeliner and brown metallic eye shadow. Mouni Roy was really a true beauty inspiration in her latest picture and here's how you can get the similar look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Brown metallic eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pale pink lipstick
• Pink lip liner
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under the eyes, and blend it using the damp beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some brown metallic eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over the crease. Blend it to make it softer.
• Now, apply the same eye shadow over the lids using the same flat eye shadow brush. Do not blend it much. Just blend the harsh edges.
• Drag some eye shadow to your lower lash line as well.
• Line your eyes using the black eyeliner. Extend the line to make it winged.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on the tip of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying pale pink lipstick.
• Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Mouni Roy? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mouni Roy