Mira Rajput Kapoor was spotted with her brother-in-law Ishaan Khatter recently at an event. They looked cool together and we were impressed by Mira's style statement, which we thought was a cross between a party wear and a casual outfit.
Wife of Shahid Kapoor, Mira wore a rust orange-hued attire and this we felt was one of her best outdoor outfits. It was a breezy outfit but at the same time, it looked pretty structural. Perhaps, it was because of the knotted belt on the front of her mood-winning ensemble. Mira's outfit was round-necked and featured butterfly sleeves. Her attire was notched up by flared pants and she teamed it with pointed beige-hued pumps.
Mira wore delicate earrings to spruce up her look and she carried a small multi-hued clutch. Her makeup was nude and the long sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Mira Rajput Kapoor's outfit? Wouldn't you want something like this in your wardrobe? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!