- 1 hr ago Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses?
- 2 hrs ago Yoga During Lockdown: 15 Yoga Poses To Combat Stress And Anxiety
- 2 hrs ago 10 Tips To Make Trimming Your Eyebrows At Home Less Painful When You Cannot Visit The Parlour
- 3 hrs ago Risks Associated With Too Much Use Of Hand Sanitiser
- Movies Ekta Kapoor Decides To Forgo Salary Of Rs 2.5 Crore So That Balaji Telefilms’ Employees Get Paid
- Sports Premier League clubs lobby players to take 30 percent pay hit
- News COVID-19: Curfew-like 48-hour total shutdown in Bhubaneswar, Bhadrak and Cuttack
- Technology Asus ROG Laptops With Dual Display, GeForce RTX 2080 Launched
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Interiors Spied With Flat Bottom Steering Wheel Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Finance COVID-19: Beware Of Fake UPI IDs While Donating To PM-CARES Fund
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Mira Rajput Kapoor was spotted with her brother-in-law Ishaan Khatter recently at an event. They looked cool together and we were impressed by Mira's style statement, which we thought was a cross between a party wear and a casual outfit.
Wife of Shahid Kapoor, Mira wore a rust orange-hued attire and this we felt was one of her best outdoor outfits. It was a breezy outfit but at the same time, it looked pretty structural. Perhaps, it was because of the knotted belt on the front of her mood-winning ensemble. Mira's outfit was round-necked and featured butterfly sleeves. Her attire was notched up by flared pants and she teamed it with pointed beige-hued pumps.
Mira wore delicate earrings to spruce up her look and she carried a small multi-hued clutch. Her makeup was nude and the long sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Mira Rajput Kapoor's outfit? Wouldn't you want something like this in your wardrobe? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.