TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mira Rajput Kapoor was spotted with her brother-in-law Ishaan Khatter recently at an event. They looked cool together and we were impressed by Mira's style statement, which we thought was a cross between a party wear and a casual outfit.
Wife of Shahid Kapoor, Mira wore a rust orange-hued attire and this we felt was one of her best outdoor outfits. It was a breezy outfit but at the same time, it looked pretty structural. Perhaps, it was because of the knotted belt on the front of her mood-winning ensemble. Mira's outfit was round-necked and featured butterfly sleeves. Her attire was notched up by flared pants and she teamed it with pointed beige-hued pumps.
Mira wore delicate earrings to spruce up her look and she carried a small multi-hued clutch. Her makeup was nude and the long sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Mira Rajput Kapoor's outfit? Wouldn't you want something like this in your wardrobe? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.