- Finance Gold Climbs Above Rs 48,000 As Virus Fear Outweigh Vaccine Optimism
- Movies Amit Sadh Rubbishes Rumours Of Dating Kim Sharma; 'I Will Never Romance In Hiding'
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- Sports The Hitman: The Rohit Sharma Story | Review: An elegant batsman and person
- News Coronavirus cases: India records 31,118 new COVID cases, 482 fatalities in last 24 hours
- Technology Free Fire Characters: Top 10 Free Fire Characters You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
'Candy pink and yellow should be the official colors of Diwali, no?' Masaba Gupta asked her followers via her Instagram feed, as she and her mother, Neena Gupta flaunted the very hues with their outfits. Their outfits came from Masaba's label and they wore it for a shoot. So, let's decode their stunning outfits, which we thought were festive-perfect.
Speaking about Neena Gupta first, the Badhaai Ho actress wore a yellow floral bloom saree set that is priced at INR 15,000. She wore a Chanderi saree that was accentuated by pink floral patterns and green leaves. It was a gorgeous saree and the veteran actress teamed it with a half-sleeved yellow foil-printed blouse, which went well with her saree. The saree was draped in a nivi style.
Neena Gupta accessorised her look with dainty earrings that came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. She also upped her look with a layered pearl pendant neckpiece, complementing bangles, and a stunning ring that came from Anmol. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, a tiny red bindi, and subtle kohl. The short softly-curled bob tresses completed her look. Masaba Gupta, on the other hand, wore a colour-blocked lehenga. The Masaba Masaba actress sported a candy pink comb embroidered blouse lehenga set from her label.
Her lehenga was splashed in candy-pink hue and accentuated by gold foil patterns. Masaba's lehenga consisted of a sweetheart-neckline blouse and flared skirt. She paired her silk habutai lehenga with a yellow marigold foil printed Chanderi dupatta. Her lehenga is worth INR 39,000. She notched up her look with chic earrings from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery and the exquisite choker came from Anmol. Masaba Gupta's makeup was marked by glossy light-pink lip shade and side-swept softly-curled tresses. They were both styled by Meagan Concessio. So, what do you think about their attire and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Masaba Gupta's Instagram