Miss World, Manushi Chhillar's dress sense is brilliant and she never fails to impress us. Be it in her western attires or traditional outfits, Manushi at such a young age seems to know her style so well. The cute dimpled girl has been globe-trotting and representing the country in the most beautiful way. She has taken the world by storm with her fashion sensibility and the Indian film industry is completely bowled over by her.
Recently, the beauty stunned us yet again in a Natasha Dalal number. She donned a lavender lehenga from the label and looked outstanding. We thought she looked simply awesome in an embellished sleeveless blouse and skirt. Her sleeveless blouse and complementing skirt were adorned with silver work. We loved the way she effortlessly draped her matching dupatta.
Her jewellery was minimal and she only sported a delicate bangle and earrings. Manushi's makeup was nude and her middle-parted brown tresses were left a bit messy and loose, but it actually enhanced her look.
Posed gracefully, we thought Manushi gave us the #ootd of the day. Don't you all think she looked like a dream in her traditional avatar? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know