- 28 min ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 53 min ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- 1 hr ago What Is Plogging? Its Role In Boosting Your Health And The Environment
- Movies Vidya Balan Shares Motion Poster Of Shakuntala Devi Biopic On World Mathematics Day!
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire MPV Bookings Open Unofficially: Launch Expected In The Coming Weeks
- Technology OnePlus To Focus On More 5G Smartphones In 2020
- News Praful Patel clears air over Ceejay House: "Not in-charge of the property at this stage"
- Sports Points shared in historic World Cup qualifier between North and South Korea
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
The Manikarnika actress, Kangana Ranaut has been giving us a lot of airport outfit goals. However, these days she has taken a break from saris. So, of late Kangana has been flaunting western outfits at the airport. Recently, she wore stunning dresses, which caught our attention. So, let us take a close look at her recent airport outfits, which were dipped in the shades of blue.
Kangana Ranaut In A Light Flared Dress
While returning from Bangkok (where she went for an Award show as a chief guest), Kangana Ranaut was spotted at the Mumbai airport in a sleeveless light blue handwoven casual wrap dress by Péro. Her outfit was accentuated by flares and flowy silhouette. The bodice of her attire was detailed with subtle floral accents. The actress teamed it with Chanel's white slippers. She also carried a matching purse, which came from the label Chloé. The reflectors added a stylish touchto her look. Kangana tied her curly tresses and rounded out her look with minimal makeup marked by light pink lip shade.
Kangana Ranaut In A Dark Trench Coat
While jetting off to Los Angeles for the prosthetic look test for her upcoming biopic film on Tamil Nadu's late former Chief Minister, J Jayalalithaa, Kangana Ranaut gave us a fashion goal with her three-fourth-sleeved navy blue trench coat by Louis Vuitton. She paired her trench coat with a light shade knee-length skirt by Moschino and looked a class apart. The actress completed her look with Burberry's black closed sandals and carried a matching Prada bag with her. She accessorised her look with a statement Chopard watch and Tom Ford's black-framed glasses. Kangana tied her curly tresses back and spruced up her look with pink lip shade.
We really liked Kangana Ranaut's both airport looks and she inspired us to wear something blue.
What are your thoughts on Kangana's airport looks? Which one did you like more? Do let us know in the comment section.