Bigg Boss contestant and Iranian actress Mandana Karimi recently uploaded a bold picture on Instagram, wearing a pair of unbuttoned shorts.
The picture attracted a lot of controversy and thrill among trollers who used indecent and vulgar words to describe her style and choice of clothes.
Mandana's picture was already bold enough to pull the trollers when she lifted the black tee to flaunt her abs, displaying her cleavage line and bra. The trolling intentions went higher when the picture had an added attention - the unbuttoned denim shorts.
There were also her supporters who joined in to support her dress choices. The trolling comments were taken down later as the supporters had reported them to the social media handle authorities.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar