- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 21 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News CBSE 10th result: Delhi govt schools scored five times better than 2020
- Automobiles Honda Cars Price Hike Announced: Amaze Prices Increase By Rs 1.12 lakh — Model-Wise Price List
- Sports IPL 2021: Eoin Morgan confirms his participation in IPL 2021, to lead Kolkata Knight Riders
- Finance India's Service Sector PMI Shows Contraction For Third Straight Month In July
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Shares Sister-In-Law Saba Ali Khan's Post After Being Accused Of Ignoring Her
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Malaika Arora is among the rare actresses in the Bollywood industry, whose fashion choices have always been on-point. Whether she's going to gym or getting ready for red carpet, she is always on her sartorial best. No matter how casual her outfit is, the way she pulls it off, it's always worth-noticing and that's what we absolutely love about her.
Recently, Malaika slayed in another casual or better we say not-so-casual number as she spent some quality time on porch. Decked up in a nature-inspired printed green maxi dress, she exuded positive and eco-friendly vibes. Her dress not just looked pretty but also super comfy. Well, her this dress is priced at INR 4950 and it's worth-investing. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Malaika Arora sported a sleeveless round ruffled neckline easy-breezy forest-green maxi dress, which came from the label Dandelion. Her flared and comfy midi dress was accentuated by yellow animal prints and green leaves patterns with accents of fern, olive, ochre and white. It also had block patterns with yellow dotted prints. Her ankle-length tiered dress featured blue braided cord straps and bottom tie. The diva accessorised her look with a pair of earrings and black wrist-band while the light-pink nail paint, upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Malaika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, a tint of pink blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The actress let loose her mid-parted sleek highlighted layered tresses and looked awesome as ever.
So, what do you think about this dress of Malaika Arora? Let us know that in the comment section.