Madhuri Dixit Nene attended an event at the Royal Opera House in Mumbai and her innovative style statement will blow your minds.
The ever-beautiful actress wore an aqua blue saree with an over-jacket which had an embroidered body and bell sleeves. Wearing over-jackets over saris have become a trend now but this kind of jacket is new and we can surely recommend this as your next style goal.
Starting from the 80s, Madhuri has always mentioned her style statements and have always upgraded with time. This time too, she proved it to us that she is capable enough to include such sass-level into a graceful look.
Do you like this new style? Let us know in the comments if you are eager to adopt such a style book.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss