Madhuri Dixit Nene attended an event at the Royal Opera House in Mumbai and her innovative style statement will blow your minds.
The ever-beautiful actress wore an aqua blue saree with an over-jacket which had an embroidered body and bell sleeves. Wearing over-jackets over saris have become a trend now but this kind of jacket is new and we can surely recommend this as your next style goal.
Starting from the 80s, Madhuri has always mentioned her style statements and have always upgraded with time. This time too, she proved it to us that she is capable enough to include such sass-level into a graceful look.
Do you like this new style? Let us know in the comments if you are eager to adopt such a style book.
- Madhuri Dixit Was Sunday-ing With Family In A Cool Style Book
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- 7 Best-dressed Celebs At The Star Screen Awards 2017
- Madhuri Dixit In Her Utmost Graceful Avatar For An Event
- Fashion Analysis On Period And Non-Period Movies By Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Bollywood Divas Slayed At Filmfare Marathi Awards Tonight
- Justin Trudeau's Wife Donned An Indian-wear During Their India Visit