- News DDC polls: J&K all set for first elections post Article 370 abrogation; Phase 1 voting today
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Kajal Aggarwal, who recently announced her wedding date on Instagram and other social media feeds, inspired us with her latest outfits. The Live Telecast actress wore a gharara and pyjamas set recently and won us with her fashionable looks. With her outfits, Kajal beckoned us to spruce up our festive and casual look. In one of the pictures, she even twinned with her sister. So, let's take a look at her latest fashion statements.
Speaking about her gharara set first, Kajal Aggarwal wore this traditional wear for Dussehra celebrations. She wore an Arpita Mehta gharara set that was hand-embroidered and consisted of a kurta and gharara. It was a blue blurred polka set that featured a spaghetti-strapped long kurta and flared bottoms. She teamed her gharara set with the blurred stripe print dupatta and her ensemble was accentuated by cowrie detailing. It was a simple and pretty outfit that she paired with golden wedges from Stoffa.
The actress also accessorised her look with a pair of elaborate gemstone earrings and a gold bangle that came from Tyaani Fine Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by meticulous contouring and subtle kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look. Well, that was her festive look, which we know you will want to ace this festive season. However, now let's decode her casual look.
So, Kajal Aggarwal and her sister, Nisha Aggarwal flaunted pyjama sets recently and gave us ultimate sister goal. They looked awesome in their pyjama sets, which came from the label, Dandelion. Kajal wore a Kissed by a Butterfly notched collared pyjama set. And Nisha Aggarwal wore a milky way notched collared pyjama set. Their respective pyjama sets were priced at INR 3950.
So, Kajal Aggarwal and her sister have all the much-needed fashion goals for you. What do you think about their fashion statements and Kajal Aggarwal's gharara set? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Rahul Lokare