- just now Almond Milk: Health Benefits, Uses And How To Make It At Home
- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 1 hr ago Pregnancy And Birth: Side Effects of Epidural Injections On Mother And Foetus
- 2 hrs ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- Finance NPS vs EPF: Which Can Be A Good Bet For Your Retirement?
- News 'Does it behave a CM to make such utterances': Tejashwi slams Nitish during Bihar assembly
- Movies Himanshi Khurana Gets Emotional As She Celebrates Her Birthday; Thanks Asim Riaz, Her Family & Team For The Surprise
- Sports Premier Badminton League: PBL Season 6 postponed due to Covid 19 pandemic
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Priyanka Chopra is always the haters' lover. Last time on getting trolled for her Met Gala Ralph Lauren gown, our Desi Girl had sportingly taken the criticism by picking up and posting the best memes posted on her attire.
A girl of wits and humour, she never fails to deal with these criticisms in the best possible way.
Meeting between Priyanka Chopra and Narendra Modi
Recently her dress at the meeting with PM Modi faced a lot of criticisms. People commented on her short dress and did some moral policing too.
Priyanka with her mother, Madhu Chopra
Priyanka Chopra, as always took the criticisms sportingly and banged it on their faces by posting a picture with mother Madhu Chopra, both showing off their legs and rocking the hot-shot looks. The duo attended the promotion of Priyanka's Hollywood debut film Baywatch.
Priyanka wore a front-slit denim dress while her beautiful mother looked all sassy in a short skirt and top. The caption says it all.
Priyanka Chopra with mother, Madhu Chopra and brother, Siddharth Chopra and Baywatch Director Seth Gordon
We salute her courage for such a smart move and wish she continues to rock like this.