- 2 min ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- 2 hrs ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 2 hrs ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 3 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- Technology Google To Add Live Transcription Feature To Its Translate App
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Day 106 Update - Eliminated Contestants Pay Surprise Visits
- News Thank you and God bless you for retaining CM post: Kishor to Nitish after suspension
- Finance Consumer Tips to Keep Your Debit Card Safe
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Laxmi Agarwal graced the screening of Chhapaak, which stars Deepika Padukone in the lead. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, Laxmi looked gorgeous in her sari and inspired us to amp up our sari wardrobe. She looked classy and we have decoded her traditional attire for you.
So, Laxmi Agarwal wore a Sabyasachi sari, which was accentuated by red hue. It was an intricately-done silk sari that was enhanced by golden floral accents and meticulously-done elaborate border. Her patterned sari seemed ideal for festive and wedding occasions and Laxmi balanced the dramatic effect of the sari with a full-sleeved plain red blouse, which went well with her sari.
She accessorised her look with an elaborate neckpiece that upped her style quotient. And with this jewelled piece, she gave us cues on how to pair jewellery with the sari. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and winged eyeliner. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Laxmi Agarwal's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Shaleena Nathani's Instagram