- 44 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Be it Bollywood divas, sports stars, or a TV actress, the celebrities always leave us stunned with their designer outfits at grand events or award shows. But their airport looks are what we always wait for because this is the moment when the celebrities make big fashion statements even in their casuals.
Recently, Sania Mirza, Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, and Karishma Tanna were snapped by the shutterbugs at the Mumbai aiport. The stars were seen in casual chic outfits as they were spotted. So, let's take a look at their outfits closely and decode their airport looks.
Sania Mirza In Black Co-ords And Pink Blazer
Indian tennis player, Sania Mirza was spotted in a casual black tucked-in top, which she paired with matching jeans. The sports star paired her attire a statement black belt. She teamed her co-ords with a full-sleeved notch-lapel open front long pink blazer and completed her look with a pair of white sport shoes. Sania accessorised her look with silver-toned hoops and ring. She upped her look with silver wrist watch. The yellow reflectors added a stylish quotient to her look. Sania mirza left her mid-parted streaked tresses loose and spruced up her look with slight contouring, soft blush, and pink lip shade. We really liked her stylish pink blazer.
Kangana Ranaut In Tee-Pants And Trenchcoat
Kangana Ranaut stylishly flaunted her casual attire. She wore a half-sleeved round collar tucked-in white graphic tee, which looked super cute. She paired it with high-rise ankle-length grey checkered pants. The Manikarnikaactress paired her ensemble with a beige-hued classic trenchcoat and looked ultra stylish. Kangana completed her look with a pair of brown suede boots. The Pangaactress ditched accessories and upped her look with a funky white-framed cat eye sunglasses. She also carried a matching bag. Kangana Ranautleft her curly tresses loose and spruced up her look with no makeup look. We are sure Kangana's cute tee is what everyone wants in their wardrobe right now.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja In A White Top And Green Skirt
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was snapped at the Mumbai airport with husband Anand Ahuja. The Zoya Factoractress donned a puff-sleeved V-shaped neckline plain white tucked-in top. She paired it with high-rise light green-hued skirt, which was accentuated by black-white florals and pleats. Sonam completed her look with a pair of pointed white sandals. She also carried an off-white sling bag, which went well with her look. The Veere Di Weddingactress accessorised her look with silver-toned hoops and a ring. She dipped her nails in black lacquer. Sonam Kapoortied her mid-parted sleek tresses and spruced up her look with pink blush and dark lip shade. The butterfly sunglasses added a stylish quotient to her look.
Karishma Tanna In A White Palazzo Suit
Karishma Tanna looked desi in an all-white palazzo suit. Her suit consisted of a cut-sleeved sweetheart neckline short white kurti, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery. She paired it with matching palazzo pants. Her kurti and palazzo were enhanced by lace border at the hemline. The Sanjuactress upped her look with a plain white dupatta. Karishma completed her look with a pair of white and blue striped juttis. She accessorised her look with matching earrings and a ring. The actress upped her look with white lacquer. Karishma Tanna left her mid-parted beautiful tresses loose while soft contouring and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The stylish octagon reflectors added a cool quotient.
What do you think about their airport outfits? Whose attire did you like the most? Do let us know in the comment section.