- 9 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 13 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 14 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 14 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Kareena Kapoor Khan was spotted with her husband, Saif Ali Khan and son Taimur, at the Kalina Airport recently. They returned post the shooting of Laal Singh Chaddha and the diva was dressed simply but looked classy in her traditional avatar. With her ensemble, she gave us a gorgeous airport outfit idea that most of us could easily slay it in.
So, Kareena wore an all-white traditional salwar suit, which we so loved and made her look a class apart. Her attire consisted of a long plain-white kurta that was quarter-sleeved and she paired it with palazzo pyjamas. It was an understated outfit and she carried her ensemble so effortlessly. It seemed comfy and the diva upped her look with a crisp dupatta, which was accentuated by chikankari work. Kareena Kapoor's cotton kurta set absolutely wowed us and she teamed it with a pair of patterned golden juttis that went well with her look.
Her jewellery was minimal but striking. The actress wore an oxidised silver neckpiece, which went well with her attire. She also wore contrasting gold-toned bangles that were chic and classy. The diva also wore a white-hued mask that matched with her outfit. Her makeup was subtly-done and the bun hairdo was impeccable. She also carried a bag with her, which read, KKK (the initials of her name) and with this, Kareena Kapoor Khan had all our attention. So, what do you think about Kareena's airport look? Let us know that.