Kritika Kamra is all set to make her Bollywood debut with her upcoming movie, 'Mitron'. The actress has been flaunting myriad outfits for the promotions. Her attires mostly have a relaxed and soothing touch. She is seen opting for pastel shades and a tad bit quirky numbers for the promotions.
This time, the actress played with contrasts and gave us a stunning wearable fashion goal. She mixed plain with checks and looked totally swanky in her outfit. Kritika donned a modern ethnic attire, which came from the label, Peeli Dori. It was a collared and plain-hued yellow kurta, which was flared and yet accentuated her slender frame.
Her flowy kurta was colour-blocked by a full-sleeved gingham-patterned jacket, which was structural and went well with her yellow-hued kurta. The flowy silhouette seemed like a comfort wear to us and she teamed it with matching bright yellow palazzo pants.
Kritika paired her vibrant ensemble with black-hued pencil heels by Charles & Keith. And her statement oxidised tribal necklace from Kohar by Kanika notched up her fun avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and subtle smoky eyeshadow. She left her wavy tresses side-swept and that rounded off her look of the day.
So, how did you find Kritika Kamra's latest outfit? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown