Kritika Kamra is all set to make her Bollywood debut with her upcoming movie, 'Mitron'. The actress has been flaunting myriad outfits for the promotions. Her attires mostly have a relaxed and soothing touch. She is seen opting for pastel shades and a tad bit quirky numbers for the promotions.
This time, the actress played with contrasts and gave us a stunning wearable fashion goal. She mixed plain with checks and looked totally swanky in her outfit. Kritika donned a modern ethnic attire, which came from the label, Peeli Dori. It was a collared and plain-hued yellow kurta, which was flared and yet accentuated her slender frame.
Her flowy kurta was colour-blocked by a full-sleeved gingham-patterned jacket, which was structural and went well with her yellow-hued kurta. The flowy silhouette seemed like a comfort wear to us and she teamed it with matching bright yellow palazzo pants.
Kritika paired her vibrant ensemble with black-hued pencil heels by Charles & Keith. And her statement oxidised tribal necklace from Kohar by Kanika notched up her fun avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and subtle smoky eyeshadow. She left her wavy tresses side-swept and that rounded off her look of the day.
So, how did you find Kritika Kamra's latest outfit? Let us know in the comment section.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's All-black Gym Look Will Convince You To Spice Up Your Gym Style
- Taapsee Pannu Beckons Us To Think Beyond The Set Fashion Norms With Her Experimental Attire
- Nutan's Granddaughter Pranutan Bahl Street-style Look Is About Layering Done Right
- Ranbir Kapoor Gives His Casual Outfit A Glamorous Update
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Airport Look Is About Giving Bossy Attire A Bollywood Touch
- Anushka Sharma Takes Her Ethnic Look To The Next Level With This Tussar Georgette Sari