Kritika Kamra is all set to make her Bollywood debut with her upcoming movie, 'Mitron'. The actress has been flaunting myriad outfits for the promotions. Her attires mostly have a relaxed and soothing touch. She is seen opting for pastel shades and a tad bit quirky numbers for the promotions.
This time, the actress played with contrasts and gave us a stunning wearable fashion goal. She mixed plain with checks and looked totally swanky in her outfit. Kritika donned a modern ethnic attire, which came from the label, Peeli Dori. It was a collared and plain-hued yellow kurta, which was flared and yet accentuated her slender frame.
Her flowy kurta was colour-blocked by a full-sleeved gingham-patterned jacket, which was structural and went well with her yellow-hued kurta. The flowy silhouette seemed like a comfort wear to us and she teamed it with matching bright yellow palazzo pants.
Kritika paired her vibrant ensemble with black-hued pencil heels by Charles & Keith. And her statement oxidised tribal necklace from Kohar by Kanika notched up her fun avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and subtle smoky eyeshadow. She left her wavy tresses side-swept and that rounded off her look of the day.
So, how did you find Kritika Kamra's latest outfit? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018