- 53 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 7 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 18 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Movies Vikram Vedha Remake: Saif Ali Khan Opens Up On Stepping Into Madhavan's Shoes
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Kriti Sanon has gained a lot of appreciation for her movie Mimi that released on 26 July 2021, ahead of her birthday on 27 July. The Bollywood actress has been promoting her movie stylishly and flaunted two gorgeous outfits. While one of her ensembles was a brown-hued overlapping dress, the other one was a textured lime-green dress. She was styled by Sukriti Grover and we have decoded her outfits and looks for you.
Kriti Sanon's Brown Jacket Dress
Kriti Sanon looked amazing in her ensemble that featured a structural silhouette. Her dress had an overlapping lapel collar that was belted and she teamed her ensemble with brown sandals with strappy details. The actress accessorised her look with large hoops and chic rings, which went well with her look. While her earrings were from Minerali, the rings were from Aquamarine and Ineze. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and coffee-brown and pink eye shadow. The wavy bun hairdo completed her look.
Kriti Sanon's Lime-Green Dress
The Mimi actress also wore a textured lime-green dress that was full-sleeved with a plunging neckline. Her attire was from Alina Anwar Couture and the dress was a bodycon number with glittering silver tones. She teamed her dress with Kat Maconie sandals that were multi-hued and complemented her outfit. She upped her look with tiny hoops from Joolry. The makeup was enhanced by mauve-pink lip shade and pink eye shadow. The middle-parted highlighted copper tresses rounded out her look.
So, which dress of Kriti Sanon did you like more? Let us know in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR