- 7 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 11 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 13 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 16 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Movies Aari Arjuna Bags Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Trophy
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
At the recently-concluded Lakmé Fashion Week 2020, Sukriti & Aakriti presented their gorgeous collection, Neo Phulkari. The collection was inspired by Phulkari - flower work, which is traditional embroidery particular to Punjab. The Phulkari work has a traditional and cultural significance in Punjab and this collection took the timeless traditional embroidery and gave it a modern touch. While Radhika Madan and Aparshakti Khurana were the showstoppers, the Sukriti & Aakriti show was also digitally attended by Sanon sisters, Kriti Sanon and Nupur Sanon.
Kriti Sanon and Nupur Sanon also turned muse for the brand, which is co-founded by their stylist, Sukriti Grover. The divas looked resplendent in their lehengas that we thought were perfect for attending weddings or grand festive occasions. Their lehengas came alive with Phulkari work and were soaked in the hues of the spring season. So, let's talk about the lehengas of Kriti Sanon and Nupur Sanon and while we don't know the price of Nupur Sanon's lehenga, here's what Kriti Sanon's lehenga is priced at; find out.
Kriti Sanon's Festive Lehenga Set
Kriti Sanon looked stunning in her pastel pink lehenga that was so summery and colourful. We absolutely loved her lehenga, which was intricately embroidery and boasted Phulkari floral embroidery. The lehenga was splashed in the shades of pink, yellow, greens, and blues. The sleeveless blouse was meticulously done and the Phulkari dupatta was also beautifully accentuated by vibrant accents. Kriti Sanon's lehenga is priced at INR 96,500. Styled by Sukriti Grover, the Bareilly Ki Barfi actress accessorised her look with an elaborate cocktail ring and earrings, which came from Minerali store. The makeup was highlighted by pink eye shadow, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The highlighted side-parted tresses completed her look.
Nupur Sanon's Festive Lehenga Set
Nupur Sanon's lehenga was equally beautiful and featured eye-catching colour-block. She wore the designer duo's yellow and purple lehenga set, which was radiant and ideal for attending haldi ceremony apart from wedding occasions. The budding actress wore a yellow and purple lehenga that was highlighted by Phulkari accents. Her lehenga consisted of a sleeveless blouse that was purple-hued with a whiff of yellow and the skirt was yellow with purple Phulkari accents. She wore a complementing light dupatta that went well with her ensemble. Nupur was also styled by Sukriti Grover and her jewellery came from Kohar by Kanika. Nupur Sanon wore a delicate haathphool, statement pearl choker neckpiece, and a striking ring. The makeup was enhanced by bright pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, pink eye shadow, and highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose lehenga will you pick for the festive occasion? Let us know that.
Pictures Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR