Sophistication is what comes to our mind when we think of Konkona Sen Sharma. We admire the actress as she always chooses eco-friendly wears. Not only that, Konkona's style is individualistic and regal. Mostly, she dons white hued attires or outfits dipped in muted tones.
This time at IIFA 2018 in Thailand was no different when Konkona graced the green carpet wearing attire that made us go 'wow'. The dusky beauty looked as graceful as ever and wore something totally different from other divas. Well, be it her movies or outfits, we can always expect Konkona to surprise us.
For the glittering evening, Konkona sported a polo neck sweater top and teamed it with a sheer metallic bottom. Her half-sleeved top was a bit baggy and featured ruffled accents that made her outfit look so dramatic. Her bottoms were dipped in navy blue hue like her top but were more structural and cloaked with a matching sheer layering.
Konkona's makeup was to die for. Her smoky eyes and pink-hued lips were spot-on. Her middle-parted impeccable hairdo perfectly complemented her outfit. And she accessorised her look with tribal jhumkis that we thought was a wonderful addition.
Well, Konkona you raised the fashion bar at IIFA 2018 and wooed us again. Don't you all think she looked awesome? Let us know your views in the comments section.
- Want Some Fashion Therapy? Take A Look At Karisma Kapoor's Comfy Outfit
- And This Time Kangana Ranaut's Killer Street Style Look Took A Western Turn
- This Eid-Al-Adha, Ditch Embellishments And Take The Simple Fashion Route
- Jennifer Garner Wore The Same Dress Which Meghan Markle Had Also Worn Before
- Bhumi Pednekar Notches Up Her Humble Black Dress With This Rainbow-Hued Addition
- Sonakshi Sinha's Separates Will Inspire You To Wear Something Different For Traditional Parties