Kim Kardashian recently got featured in Vogue India where she was seen rocking a stunning Indian outfit. The international model and socialite, Kim has always rocked every kind of style statement and now it is her turn to rock the traditional Indian outfit.
For the cover shoot of Vogue, Kim wore an amazing lehenga from the House of Anita Dongre which was matched with traditional but junk tribal jewellery.
The outfit had fine and beautiful handwork embroidery done on all over its body and Kim carried it very elegantly.
Before Kim, there have been many other Hollywood celebrities who had rocked their Indian style statements including Jennifer Lopez and Victoria Beckham. Victoria also got featured on Vogue India's Indian-style edition.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know