- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Khuda Haafiz actress Aahana Kumra has a number of fashion goals for us. The actress recently flaunted two dresses and inspired us to up our dress game. While one of her dresses is perfect for wearing to parties and dates, the other dress is ideal for holidaying. The best part is that both her dresses are affordable, and comes from the label Sajke. So, let's find out more about her dresses and how much her outfits cost.
Aahana Kumra's Rust Dress
The Lipstick Under My Burkha actress wore a rust lust dress from the label and her dress is priced at Rs. 1,999. It was the Chanderi cotton dress that was brown-hued and adorned with white-toned floral accents. The dress was sleeveless and featured gathered pleated sides on the side. Aahana teamed her dress with yellow flat sandals, which went well with her outfit. She also accessorised her look with chic gold-toned earrings. The makeup was highlighted by nude-toned lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her look.
Aahana Kumra's Ivory And Blue Maxi Dress
Aahana Kumra also won us with her maxi dress that was ivory-hued and featured sky-blue floral block prints. It was a sleeveless long dress crafted from Chanderi cotton and priced at Rs. 4,999. It was the Naaz dress from the label. Aahana notched up her look with dainty blue-toned bracelet and intricately-done white studs. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her look.
So, which dress of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram