- 6 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 7 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 7 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bollywood celebs do influence fashion trends. We mostly spot them in leading designer outfits but it is inspiring when you see the leading celebs in humble outfits. For instance, Katrina Kaif was recently papped and what she wore was something we could ace too without working too hard.
Katrina was seen casually walking and waving to paparazzi. She teamed her kurta with flared pyjamas. The 'Zero' actress wore a white-hued bateau neckline kurta, which was three quarter-sleeved and she paired it with floral palazzos that were adorned with yellow floral accents. Well, she most definitely played with contrasts and gave us a perfect weekend outing outfit.
The diva notched up the casual look with slippers and accessorised her look with dark shades. She made an impeccable bun and wore a pink lip shade to spruce up her look. Katrina looked awesome. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.