- 1 hr ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 3 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 16 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- News More meets on the cards before Indo-China disengagement takes place along LAC
- Movies Sonu Sood Reacts To Being Called A 'FRAUD' As Many Tweets Asking For Actor's Help Are Missing!
- Technology LG K71 With Built-In Stylus Pen Goes Official: What In It For You?
- Automobiles Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- Sports Devdutt Padikkal story: 'You are in the playing XI' When Virat Kohli left young RCB batsman nervous
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Katrina Kaif has been giving us holiday goals and makes us want to wear those exotic swimwear too. Her latest picture, which she posted on her Insta account was a pure inspiration. She looked fresh as a daisy and gave us a winning look of the day. The diva flaunted her cute and sassy resort wear, which we thought was pretty unconventional.
So, Katrina wore a pristine white bikini and paired it with a beautiful white shrug. Her sleeveless shrug dress was detailed with threads and tassels. It also featured slits and was not quite everybody's cup of tea. Her attire exuded soothing vibes and we wished it was in our wardrobes. Posed against an azure oceanic backdrop, Katrina looked stunning as ever.
Her white outfit absolutely contrasted her previous colourful bikini, which was accentuated by nature-inspired patterns. The bikini was splashed in the shades of pink, yellow, and blue, and Katrina looked fab as ever. So, yes Katrina is the swimwear inspiration that we all need. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.