- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 April 2021
- 14 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Triple-Mutant Bengal Strain: Everything You Need To Know About The New Mutant Strain
- 15 hrs ago Bella Hadid, Naomi Campbell, And Others Stylishly Celebrate The 40th Anniversary Show Of Michael Kors
- News Composer Shravan Rathod dies of COVID-19
- Movies Karnan Final Box Office Collection: Dhanush-Mari Selvaraj Combo Is A Blockbuster!
- Education World Book Day 2021: Why Is World Book And Copyright Day Celebrated On April 23
- Technology Amazon Accessories Sale: Offers On Nokia, pTron, Mi, Realme, And More Brand Accessories
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs RR: Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Highlights
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Automobiles DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Kartik Aaryan is one of the most celebrated actors and fashion icons of the country. Born on 22nd November 1990, the actor shot to fame with Pyaar Ka Punchnama and later went to deliver more hits. He has also been a regular showstopper at the fashion weeks and his Instagram feed is a reflection of his eclectic fashion sense. The prolific actor celebrates his birthday today and on his birthday, we have decoded his five awesome outfits for you.
Kartik Aaryan's Kurta Set
For the recent Diwali festivities, Kartik Aaryan opted for an intricately-done kurta set. He looked distinctive in his kurta-pyjama set, which was designed by Manish Malhotra. The actor wore a kurta set, which came from the designer's Ruhaaniyat collection. He wore a grey and ivory classic dori and resham embroidered kurta and teamed it with pristine white pyjamis. The yellow hue on his kurta's neckline and border also accentuated his attire look. His latest wavy hairstyle also caught our attention.
Kartik Aaryan's Grey Suit
For an award function, Kartik Aaryan was dressed to slay it in his grey-hued formal suit. He exuded professional vibes with his attire and looked dapper. While his blazer and pants were grey, he paired his formal suit with a crisp white collared shirt and also wore a patterned tie, which accentuated his look. The Luka Chuppi actor also teamed his outfit with white and black checkered socks and black formal shoes. He was posed to kill in a bathtub and captioned his picture as, "Work From Home they said".
Kartik Aaryan's Nightwear
Kartik Aaryan also wooed us with his nightwear and for all those who are The Simpsons fans, this is the outfit you'll love. So, he wore a nightsuit that consisted of a shirt and pyjamas, and he teamed it with a matching night mask. His attire was dark blue in colour and featured Bart Simpson designs and paired his slip-ins. Kartik Aaryan looked impressive.
Kartik Aaryan's Winter Outfit
The Love Aaj Kal actor wore a winter outfit that consisted of a grey-hued sweater, checkered blazer, blue pants, and white collared shirt. His sweater was accentuated by knitted bear pattern and we loved how he paired casual with formal. The dapper actor also sported brown-hued formal shoes, which went well with his look. The stubble beard and the spiky hairdo completed his look.
Kartik Aaryan's Casual Outfit
The actor also flaunted a casual look for the promotion of his film. He wore a black-hued sweater that featured neon pink, green, and blue hues. Kartik teamed his sweater with a pair of distressed denims and black and red sports shoes, which upped his casual avatar. The classy frames spruced up his avatar and the spiky wavy-cut completed his look.
So, which attire and look of Kartik Aaryan did you like the most? Let us know that.
Happy Birthday, Kartik Aaryan!
Courtesy: Kartik Aaryan's Instagram