Karisma Kapoor was off to Lucknow recently and she wore an Anita Dongre outfit that was accentuated by blue velvet fabric. A month ago, Kangana Ranaut was spotted in a nearly similar attire and that was also by Anita Dongre. Let's find out what they wore and who looked better.
Coming to Kangana first, she sported a full-sleeved round-necked kurta that was dipped in a royal blue shade. Her kurta was adorned with intricate silver accents on the neckline area and she paired her kurta with matching palazzo pants and rounded out her traditional avatar with jootis. She also carried a Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the curly locks notched up her style quotient.
Karisma's kurta was splashed in the same shade and she teamed it with matching trousers. Her kurta was also enhanced by silver embellishments on the neckline area but the patterns in her kurta were slightly more elaborate than Kangana's. Moreover, unlike Kangana's, her kurta was also detailed with embroidery on the sleeves. She draped a blue and gold dupatta and accessorised her look with meticulously done chaandbaalis. Her makeup was marked by a glossy lip shade, smoky kohl, and a bindi. Karisma left her hair loose and finally completed her look with silver sandals.
They both looked awesome but this attire looked better sans the dupatta. So, whose look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!