- Sports Only way South Africa can shed chokers' tag is by winning World Cup: Wessels
- News NCW slams notice to Vivek Oberoi over 'distasteful' Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Karisma Kapoor was off to Lucknow recently and she wore an Anita Dongre outfit that was accentuated by blue velvet fabric. A month ago, Kangana Ranaut was spotted in a nearly similar attire and that was also by Anita Dongre. Let's find out what they wore and who looked better.
Coming to Kangana first, she sported a full-sleeved round-necked kurta that was dipped in a royal blue shade. Her kurta was adorned with intricate silver accents on the neckline area and she paired her kurta with matching palazzo pants and rounded out her traditional avatar with jootis. She also carried a Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the curly locks notched up her style quotient.
Karisma's kurta was splashed in the same shade and she teamed it with matching trousers. Her kurta was also enhanced by silver embellishments on the neckline area but the patterns in her kurta were slightly more elaborate than Kangana's. Moreover, unlike Kangana's, her kurta was also detailed with embroidery on the sleeves. She draped a blue and gold dupatta and accessorised her look with meticulously done chaandbaalis. Her makeup was marked by a glossy lip shade, smoky kohl, and a bindi. Karisma left her hair loose and finally completed her look with silver sandals.
They both looked awesome but this attire looked better sans the dupatta. So, whose look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.