- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Karisma Kapoor was off to Lucknow recently and she wore an Anita Dongre outfit that was accentuated by blue velvet fabric. A month ago, Kangana Ranaut was spotted in a nearly similar attire and that was also by Anita Dongre. Let's find out what they wore and who looked better.
Coming to Kangana first, she sported a full-sleeved round-necked kurta that was dipped in a royal blue shade. Her kurta was adorned with intricate silver accents on the neckline area and she paired her kurta with matching palazzo pants and rounded out her traditional avatar with jootis. She also carried a Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the curly locks notched up her style quotient.
Karisma's kurta was splashed in the same shade and she teamed it with matching trousers. Her kurta was also enhanced by silver embellishments on the neckline area but the patterns in her kurta were slightly more elaborate than Kangana's. Moreover, unlike Kangana's, her kurta was also detailed with embroidery on the sleeves. She draped a blue and gold dupatta and accessorised her look with meticulously done chaandbaalis. Her makeup was marked by a glossy lip shade, smoky kohl, and a bindi. Karisma left her hair loose and finally completed her look with silver sandals.
They both looked awesome but this attire looked better sans the dupatta. So, whose look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.