- 56 min ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Movies Rahul Dev On Dating Mugdha Godse After Wife's Death: I Used To Feel If This Is Proper On My Part
- News Amid calls for Covid-19 vaccines targeting Delta variant, study shows Covishield is the right choice
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Huma Qureshi and Karisma Kapoor both exuded festive vibes with their outfits. They both wore ethnic suits on the occasion of Diwali and inspired us to dress up our best this evening. While Huma wore short trousers and kurta set, Karisma wore a kurta and skirt set. So, let's decode their gorgeous ensembles, which we so loved.
Courtesy: Karisma Kapoor's Instagram
Karisma Kapoor's Floral Kurta Set
Karisma Kapoor radiated festive vibes with her traditional kurta set that consisted of a kurta and skirt. Her kurta was quarter-sleeved and splashed in a dark pink hue. The kurta was subtly-embellished with golden piping on the border and buttons and the flared bottoms were ivory-hued and featured pink-toned floral accents. The intricately-done border enhanced her attire. Karisma Kapoor teamed her ensemble with a dupatta that matched with her bottoms. She wore golden-hued embellished juttis from Fizzy Goblet to notch up her look and wore dainty jhumkis that went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by radiant pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The tiny blue bindi upped her look and the middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Courtesy: Huma Qureshi's Instagram
Huma Qureshi's Ivory Suit Set
Huma Qureshi looked stunning in her ivory kurta set that came from the label, Mulmul. Her kurta set consisted of a long kurta and short straight-fit trousers. The kurta was accentuated by intricately-done threadwork and subtle embellished details. The trousers were also enhanced by golden-striped embellishments. She draped a soft golden dupatta with her ensemble and paired her ensemble with golden-hued sandals. She carried a shimmering silver purse with her, which was marked by metallic tones. The striking silver earrings upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by bronzer effect and matte pink lip shade with a golden eye shadow. The braided hairdo was adorned with white roses and that rounded out her look.
So, whose festive did you like more - Karisma Kapoor or Huma Qureshi? Let us know that.