Kareena Kapoor Khan was in Dubai recently for the Masala Awards and she gave us one more sizzling ramp moment. The diva graced the ramp for Dubai-based Pakistani Fashion Designer, Faraz Manan. She looked ethereal in her separates attire that was beautifully embellished.
The actress oozed glamour in her one-shouldered outfit that seemed to be accentuated by global fashion sensibilities but also featured intricate work. Her outfit of the night consisted of a cropped bodice and a complementing figure-flattering fish-cut skirt. Kareena's attire was detailed with floral accents and shimmery sequins.
Kareena also draped a dupatta with her ensemble that was crafted out of a sheer fabric and enhanced by appliqué border. Her dupatta was dipped in the shade of pink and that contrasted her outfit. Well, this was a stunning and lightweight inspiration for this Shaadi season. Kareena wore minimal jewellery and that notched up her look.
Her makeup consisted of a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her showstopper avatar. How did you find her latest look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!