TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Kareena Kapoor Khan was in Dubai recently for the Masala Awards and she gave us one more sizzling ramp moment. The diva graced the ramp for Dubai-based Pakistani Fashion Designer, Faraz Manan. She looked ethereal in her separates attire that was beautifully embellished.
The actress oozed glamour in her one-shouldered outfit that seemed to be accentuated by global fashion sensibilities but also featured intricate work. Her outfit of the night consisted of a cropped bodice and a complementing figure-flattering fish-cut skirt. Kareena's attire was detailed with floral accents and shimmery sequins.
Kareena also draped a dupatta with her ensemble that was crafted out of a sheer fabric and enhanced by appliqué border. Her dupatta was dipped in the shade of pink and that contrasted her outfit. Well, this was a stunning and lightweight inspiration for this Shaadi season. Kareena wore minimal jewellery and that notched up her look.
Her makeup consisted of a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her showstopper avatar. How did you find her latest look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.