TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kareena Kapoor Khan was in Dubai recently for the Masala Awards and she gave us one more sizzling ramp moment. The diva graced the ramp for Dubai-based Pakistani Fashion Designer, Faraz Manan. She looked ethereal in her separates attire that was beautifully embellished.
The actress oozed glamour in her one-shouldered outfit that seemed to be accentuated by global fashion sensibilities but also featured intricate work. Her outfit of the night consisted of a cropped bodice and a complementing figure-flattering fish-cut skirt. Kareena's attire was detailed with floral accents and shimmery sequins.
Kareena also draped a dupatta with her ensemble that was crafted out of a sheer fabric and enhanced by appliqué border. Her dupatta was dipped in the shade of pink and that contrasted her outfit. Well, this was a stunning and lightweight inspiration for this Shaadi season. Kareena wore minimal jewellery and that notched up her look.
Her makeup consisted of a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her showstopper avatar. How did you find her latest look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.