- Sports Sachin Tendulkar and Allan Donald inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Movies Sushmita Sen Shares An Achievement With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra
- News Direct link to download West Bengal Police Admit Card 2019, check instructions
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A80 With 48 MP Rotatable Camera Launched For Rs. 47,990 In India
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Kareena Kapoor Khan was in Dubai recently for the Masala Awards and she gave us one more sizzling ramp moment. The diva graced the ramp for Dubai-based Pakistani Fashion Designer, Faraz Manan. She looked ethereal in her separates attire that was beautifully embellished.
The actress oozed glamour in her one-shouldered outfit that seemed to be accentuated by global fashion sensibilities but also featured intricate work. Her outfit of the night consisted of a cropped bodice and a complementing figure-flattering fish-cut skirt. Kareena's attire was detailed with floral accents and shimmery sequins.
Kareena also draped a dupatta with her ensemble that was crafted out of a sheer fabric and enhanced by appliqué border. Her dupatta was dipped in the shade of pink and that contrasted her outfit. Well, this was a stunning and lightweight inspiration for this Shaadi season. Kareena wore minimal jewellery and that notched up her look.
Her makeup consisted of a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her showstopper avatar. How did you find her latest look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.