- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kareena Kapoor Khan also had the mercury rising at the celebration party of 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'- the superhit film, which has completed 20 years. Kareena's style statement for the event was quite different from the others. She didn't sport any embellished attire or the flared gowns but went for a straightforward bossy dress.
Kareena wore a Balmain dress, which came from Le Mill. Her attire was full-sleeved and gave us a formal office party wear goal. It was a classy number and Kareena pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. She sported a spunky look and her dress seemed to be have been inspired by military fashion. It was a blazer dress and thus made for a perfect winter wear.
Her attire of the night was an overlapping number and detailed with metallic golden studs- simple add-ons that notched up the look of her dress. It was a humble dress, which Kareena paired with intricately designed sandals that complemented her outfit. It was a deep-necked number, which she accessorised with diamond danglers from Joolry by Karishma Mehra and her badass rings came from The Bohemian and Minerali.
She wore a dewy makeup, which was enhanced by pink highlighted cheekbones, heavy winged kohl, and glossy pink lip shade. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade on her shoulder.
Well, Kareena looked classy and sassy at the event. What do you think?