TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Kareena Kapoor Khan also had the mercury rising at the celebration party of 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'- the superhit film, which has completed 20 years. Kareena's style statement for the event was quite different from the others. She didn't sport any embellished attire or the flared gowns but went for a straightforward bossy dress.
Kareena wore a Balmain dress, which came from Le Mill. Her attire was full-sleeved and gave us a formal office party wear goal. It was a classy number and Kareena pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. She sported a spunky look and her dress seemed to be have been inspired by military fashion. It was a blazer dress and thus made for a perfect winter wear.
Her attire of the night was an overlapping number and detailed with metallic golden studs- simple add-ons that notched up the look of her dress. It was a humble dress, which Kareena paired with intricately designed sandals that complemented her outfit. It was a deep-necked number, which she accessorised with diamond danglers from Joolry by Karishma Mehra and her badass rings came from The Bohemian and Minerali.
She wore a dewy makeup, which was enhanced by pink highlighted cheekbones, heavy winged kohl, and glossy pink lip shade. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade on her shoulder.
Well, Kareena looked classy and sassy at the event. What do you think?