Kareena Kapoor Khan also had the mercury rising at the celebration party of 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain'- the superhit film, which has completed 20 years. Kareena's style statement for the event was quite different from the others. She didn't sport any embellished attire or the flared gowns but went for a straightforward bossy dress.
Kareena wore a Balmain dress, which came from Le Mill. Her attire was full-sleeved and gave us a formal office party wear goal. It was a classy number and Kareena pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. She sported a spunky look and her dress seemed to be have been inspired by military fashion. It was a blazer dress and thus made for a perfect winter wear.
Her attire of the night was an overlapping number and detailed with metallic golden studs- simple add-ons that notched up the look of her dress. It was a humble dress, which Kareena paired with intricately designed sandals that complemented her outfit. It was a deep-necked number, which she accessorised with diamond danglers from Joolry by Karishma Mehra and her badass rings came from The Bohemian and Minerali.
She wore a dewy makeup, which was enhanced by pink highlighted cheekbones, heavy winged kohl, and glossy pink lip shade. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade on her shoulder.
Well, Kareena looked classy and sassy at the event. What do you think?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts