- 5 min ago IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- 1 hr ago IIFA Awards 2019: Alia Bhatt’s Gown Is Pretty Refreshing But She Doesn’t Look Very Fresh
- 1 hr ago IIFA Awards 2019: Mouni Roy Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Feathered Gown
- 2 hrs ago IIFA Awards 2019: Aditi Rao Hydari’s Look Is Mostly A Hit But There Is A Miss Too
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Offers: Mobile Offers Schedule Days
- Movies IIFA 2019 Winners List: Ranveer Singh & Alia Bhatt Win Best Actor, Andhadhun Wins Best Story
- News Delhi Transport Strike Today: Many schools to stay closed; exams postponed
- Sports Olympiacos 2-2 Tottenham: Spurs collapse as Valbuena leads deserved comeback
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kareena Kapoor Khan was spotted with her bff Amrita Arora at Manish Malhotra's house recently. The two looked sassy and classy together in their casual outfits. Both the ladies kept it simple and cool. They wore humble outfits, which were breezy, and gave us perfect fashion goals for a slightly chilly day.
Kareena wore a plain blue shirt, which was crafted from a denim fabric and was full-sleeved and partly tucked. She teamed it with dark denim jeans, which took a flared turn towards the hemline. Her look was totally badassy and casual. Well, Kareena can look awesome in just about everything. The actress carried a big brown satchel bag with her. She paired her ensemble with black boots that were notched up by metallic studs.
Kareena's makeup was dewy and she highlighted it with a deep red lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded off her look. Amrita's look was also casual but with a tad bit touch of glam. She wore a shimmery golden-hued top and paired it with denims and a dark green full-sleeved jacket. Amrita carried a textural side bag with her and spruced up her avatar with light pink pencil heels.
Amrita also wore a dark red lip shade and the bun completed her look. We loved their outfits. How about you? Tell us in the comment section.